TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

ttcstill Oh My God I'm gob smacked and so sorry this happened to you. I'd put a complaint in!! But I do agree with Svet that Leiland is a beautiful name and would suit a girl. But more importantly its the name that you picked for your beautiful child and thats what matters.

If it was me I would pursue though, if they can make this kind of mistake what else are they capable of.

Take care, dont let this stress you (even though I know it will)
xx

I'm horrified for you, ttcstill! :hugs: OMG! I don't even know what to say! I'm SO sorry!!!

Hi ladies,
so i think this one is my sticky BFP and i'm so excited. What to you guys think of my HCG levels?

8dpo = 14
11dpo = 90
14dpo = 367
18dpo = 2007

Hi ladies,
so i think this one is my sticky BFP and i'm so excited. What to you guys think of my HCG levels?

8dpo = 14
11dpo = 90
14dpo = 367
18dpo = 2007

:happydance: i think they look pretty dam good!!! :happydance:

Thank goodness for clear scans selina!
And those levels look majorly sticky Aussie!!!

just been back to the docs and he reckons there is still a little bruised spot on my cervix so he is sending me to the hospital for a coloscopy finally getting somewhere xxxx
congrats aussie those numbers are rising nicely !!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

im glad your scans where all good and that you feel you are getting somewhere:hugs:

Your #'s sound awesome, Mary! :hugs:

Glad you're getting somewhere, Selina! :thumbup:

Aussiettc they sound fantastic!!!!

I'm sorry for what you are going through Selina, I hope they resolve things for you :hugs:

ttcstill- that is really horrible news to find out after... but I think Leiland James can be a girls name too. It's probably not what you would have had in mind, but it's more of a unique name than say Michael (which is obviously for a boy). Just a thought........

xo
i like it as a girl's name too, better than for a boy tbh,
if you feel better about it, you can refer to her as Leila?
but Leiland James, i can totally picture that being a cute rebellious girl

I thought of Leila too! :) I think it could definitely be a girl's name... Maybe not traditionally, but it certainly COULD be used that way!

Selina, yay for an all clear scan!!! :dance:

AussieTTC, I love your numbers!!! :flow:

ttcstill - a friend of mine has a little girl called lelia it such a lovely name. Sorry you are going through the heartache again hugs to you

:bfn: for me girls am so close to calling it quits you wouldn't believe but im going to go see my new doctor see what they are like and what they suggest if not try the one I like see what he says Xxxx

Oh, Dawn! :hugs: You can't give up! If I can't, neither can you!

Thanks Megg babe I just cant afford IVF or IUI until next year at least and tbh its getting to me everyone I see is pregnant or has a baby and they have already got kids some of them or have moaned throughout their pregnancies when they should just be greatful they are lucky enough to be pregnant and have kids people like us should not have to struggle. I just hope these new doctors that are coming to our surgery are nice like my favorite doctor there he said he would refer me again when I go and see him if I wasnt pregnant soon xxxx

I hope he can help, honey! :hugs:

I'm still waiting on the :witch: myself! I had one bit of pink on Tue, one bit yesterday, and the teeniest little bit of brown today that I can imagine. I've never had brown except at the end of AF! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->