TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Grrrrrrr :( so pissed off today , went to the midwife and she said my positive was there, but not as dark as it should be :( she said maybe i ovulated later than i thought , so she has took blood from me. a line is a line right ? and 7 +'s r a defo + ...X

Grrrrrrr :( so pissed off today , went to the midwife and she said my positive was there, but not as dark as it should be :( she said maybe i ovulated later than i thought , so she has took blood from me. a line is a line right ? and 7 +'s r a defo + ...X

I very much doubt 7 tests would all evap :wacko: were they different tests too? X

Well thats SHIT! She should never have said that!!!!! Makes me so ANGRY!!!! Mine said she will be my midwife WHEN I get my next BFP. And in that profession mind. No wonder we need each other on here cause the pros cant even do what they are paid to do!!

I agree 7 +'s are gonna be positive. But hopefully they are getting darker hun.x

i know! :( it has put a pure a downer on me! i took 3 clearview, 2 asda, 1 FRER , and a £ shop one , all BFP!! .... now to wait a week for blood results, GREAT ! :( how stressful is the waiting game :( ...X

Well thats SHIT! She should never have said that!!!!! Makes me so ANGRY!!!! Mine said she will be my midwife WHEN I get my next BFP. And in that profession mind. No wonder we need each other on here cause the pros cant even do what they are paid to do!!

I'm not sure she realised what she'd said as she seemed a bit awkward when I told her I no longer needed to be in the pregnancy book... Gosh I hope she isn't the only midwife in my surgery though :wacko:

i know! :( it has put a pure a downer on me! i took 3 clearview, 2 asda, 1 FRER , and a £ shop one , all BFP!! .... now to wait a week for blood results, GREAT ! :( how stressful is the waiting game :( ...X

Try not to worry, we all know that you have your :bfp: enjoy it!! :hugs:

Sequeena you can always try and request a midwife from somewhere else hun. I wouldnt want her to be my midwife even if she did feel awkward!

Fergie I cant believe it takes a WEEK!!!!! Here we get them in 24 hours!!!!!!!! Thats NUTS!!! Cant you go the early pregnancy unit and self refer. They'd do bloods there and then.

Whereabouts in Wales are you CJ? Last time I had a blood test it took about a week to come back too

really ?

how do u go abt doing that ? ... the midwife i was seing today was a rite bitch! as much use as a glass hammer, oh she gt me soooooooooo freekin angry :( HONESTLY! i end up tellin her to go and put her glasses on , she obv needs them! :L :$

the same thing happened with my now 3 year old daughter , then they done blood work and everything WAS fine :D ...X

well i'm totally and utterly peeeeeeeddddd off!!!! flippin docs ain't got a bloody clue been seeing them for 11 months now about this bleeding after sex business put me on a 4 week sex ban and treated my cervix for erosion, so me and oh had naughties last night and bam this morning went to toilet and lost loads of blood and little clots got another appointment tomorrow they are defo gonna feel my wrath now it's getting me sooooo down i had no trouble before i had a bloody dnc and now i feel like ttc no more just wanna have a bit of normality back to my body is that too much to ask??????? xxxxxxxxx

What is it with midwives today!!!! I live in south wales and my bloods are done at my surgery and go to the gwent. They are always back in my surgery by 2pm the next day.

If you contact your local hospital and ask them to put you through to the early pregnancy unit, say you are under a midwife and you are concerned that your tests are still light and you are worried. Ask them if you can self refer and you should just be able to go down. Failing that your GP can refer you too but they may not see it as essential, they never referred me, and went through 2 mc's even though I told my gp it was happening.

I'm in South Wales - Port Talbot though so not sure where our bloods go :wacko:

Sorry to hear that Selina. Its sounds like they need a massive kick up the ass!!! Make sure you give them treble wrath!!!!! :hugs:

Hey girls! How is everyone doing today? :hi:

I'm having another good day today. Did I tell you all that I am trying a special diet for my fibroids? I bought a book about trying to shrink fibroids the natural way and I am giving it a shot. I'm basically on a 100% organic, non-processed food, 85% vegetarian diet :help: Can I get a 'oh man that sucks?' LOL!!

Actually it is not so bad. I am doing okay with it. I packed on a good 30lbs when I quit smoking in January so it's also helping me drop some pounds and I have heard that can help with fertility too. It's amazing how you'll stick to a diet if you have to!

I've been trying to get back to working out too (I hate working out!) but I have to do it. While I wait for that sticky BFP, I can at least try to get my body back! :bodyb:

I'll leave you all with a little something to make you laugh. This is me on the treadmill. hee hee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIbCFNyZmPo

Hope you are all having a great day! xoxo

Oh man, that sucks! :hugs:

What a bitch she was! I'm sure it's fine, honey! :hugs:

Ha! Waiting! Yeah... It DOES suck! I'm doing that right now! :(

well i'm totally and utterly peeeeeeeddddd off!!!! flippin docs ain't got a bloody clue been seeing them for 11 months now about this bleeding after sex business put me on a 4 week sex ban and treated my cervix for erosion, so me and oh had naughties last night and bam this morning went to toilet and lost loads of blood and little clots got another appointment tomorrow they are defo gonna feel my wrath now it's getting me sooooo down i had no trouble before i had a bloody dnc and now i feel like ttc no more just wanna have a bit of normality back to my body is that too much to ask??????? xxxxxxxxx

Perhaps they didn't get all the tissue with the D&C? It happens. Can they scan you?

I have got myself 1 tesco hpt for the morning in case I need it got some pretty good news today the doctor I hate and who hates me is leaving my surgery :yipee:

Okay so here is the deal, I had my check up today to make sure everything is back to naormal and find out what the tests say. They did tests on the placenta when I delivered. My doctor is not there she is in labor and delivery so I have to settle for seeing the Nurse Practioner. No big deal right!!!! Well she is telling us everything looks fine that there were no chromosonal defects and nothing of too great of interest in the tests. She is telling us that the placenta was slightly thick in places (possibly indicating an infection) there was a discoloration of the fetus's skin (possibly indicating an infection) and there was 5 twists in th umbilical cord within a 5cm piece but nothing conclusive... they don't know what went wrong.

You may or may not remember that on August 25th I gave birth and they told me it was a boy so we named him Leiland James and had him baptized they made us a beatiful memory box for him and sent us on our way. This last weekend I had his name added to the tatoo on my back that has all my childrens names in it! ............................

................. DRUM ROLL PLEASE........................

.................. When I was looking at the papers she was reading from I noticed something parculiar...... it said 46XX ????? So I asked about it and she said well that is a normal female karayotype .... "DUH I thought, I am a woman" I blew it off...... the a little further down in the report it says fetus had all normal inter female genetalia..... WTF???????? I named and baptized the baby as a boy and now they tell me it was a girl!!!!!! Why would they make a call like that if they are not sure? What in God's name is wrong with these people????? URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:growlmad:

Okay so here is the deal, I had my check up today to make sure everything is back to naormal and find out what the tests say. They did tests on the placenta when I delivered. My doctor is not there she is in labor and delivery so I have to settle for seeing the Nurse Practioner. No big deal right!!!! Well she is telling us everything looks fine that there were no chromosonal defects and nothing of too great of interest in the tests. She is telling us that the placenta was slightly thick in places (possibly indicating an infection) there was a discoloration of the fetus's skin (possibly indicating an infection) and there was 5 twists in th umbilical cord within a 5cm piece but nothing conclusive... they don't know what went wrong.

You may or may not remember that on August 25th I gave birth and they told me it was a boy so we named him Leiland James and had him baptized they made us a beatiful memory box for him and sent us on our way. This last weekend I had his name added to the tatoo on my back that has all my childrens names in it! ............................

................. DRUM ROLL PLEASE........................

.................. When I was looking at the papers she was reading from I noticed something parculiar...... it said 46XX ????? So I asked about it and she said well that is a normal female karayotype .... "DUH I thought, I am a woman" I blew it off...... the a little further down in the report it says fetus had all normal inter female genetalia..... WTF???????? I named and baptized the baby as a boy and now they tell me it was a girl!!!!!! Why would they make a call like that if they are not sure? What in God's name is wrong with these people????? URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:growlmad:

Oh my God that is terrible! Hun I am so devastated and angry for you!! How can they make such a silly mistake! :growlmad: :hugs:

These mistakes should never happen! I am so sorry :(

ttcstill- that is really horrible news to find out after... but I think Leiland James can be a girls name too. It's probably not what you would have had in mind, but it's more of a unique name than say Michael (which is obviously for a boy). Just a thought........

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->