TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well this is the 3rd day of spotting I have had 1st day started after we had :sex: and it was brown, 2nd day was mostly brown with the smallist bit of pink and today back to brown never had spotting like this normally have like 2 brown spotting days after af buggers off hope this means she is going to show by herself without needing a shove from tablets. I hope she shows for you too babe we can be cycle buddies but think my cycles are way long atm xxxx

Hey ladies,

Well My BFP did turn chemical so that is number 7 for me :(

But on the positive side I have spoken to my professor who is conducting my NK cell trial and I have an appointment to see her next week.

Normal NK cell levels are around 6% mine came in at 10.5%. Which is very high. They normally give steroids to lover the NK levels on BFP.

I honestly think my M/C are being caused by implantation issues caused by my NK cells attacking the Fetus. So I am going to beg her to let me start the steroid treatment from OV to BFP or AF to help with implantation!

Hey ladies,

But on the positive side I have spoken to my professor who is conducting my NK cell trial and I have an appointment to see her next week.

Normal NK cell levels are around 6% mine came in at 10.5%. Which is very high. They normally give steroids to lover the NK levels on BFP.

I honestly think my M/C are being caused by implantation issues caused by my NK cells attacking the Fetus. So I am going to beg her to let me start the steroid treatment from OV to BFP or AF to help with implantation!

I'm so sorry hun, I had a chemical on the weekend and it's like a kick in the stomach :(

Good luck with getting the steroid treatment hun hopefully it will work for you :hugs:

So sorry to hear that Lawa and sequeena....hope you can get things sorted and the next ones will stick! :hugs:

Ttcstill - oh my god..i truly cannot believe that happened!!! What the hell?! I'm so so sorry honey...Leiland is a lovely name. And i definitely think it could be used for a girl.

What a stupid mistake to make. :( xxx

We are pregnant again after 3 MCs. Wifey tested positive for the clotting disorders. So she is on the lovenox shots to prevent clotting. Oh man...here we go again.

We are pregnant again after 3 MCs. Wifey tested positive for the clotting disorders. So she is on the lovenox shots to prevent clotting. Oh man...here we go again.

Congratulations, hope this one is sticky :hugs:

So sorry, Lawa! :hugs:

Congrats, Chevelle! :hugs: Can I get info on your last loss month & year so I can add you?

Hi There,
Fist.. I *LOVE* the poem on this thread!! :rofl:
I wasn't sure whether to laugh or to cry...it was hilarious but all too familiar. :cry:
I'm new to BnB... m/c'd on Sept 8, ttc again right away.
Fx'd for me...I test on October 10!

Hi There,
I wasn't sure whether to laugh or to cry...it was hilarious but all too familiar. :cry:

Hi Jackie. Sorry for your loss.
If all goes well, I am testing that day too!

Hi There,

I sincerely appreciate that you enjoyed the poem. I tried to fit in as much realism as I could! LOL Its heartbreaking, but is a bit funny really!

Sorry to hear about your loss. I'll add you to the front page! I hope I can update with your BFP in 8 days! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
Lawa and Sequeena, hugs to you both. LAwa, I hope those steriods do the trick next time and make those BFPs sticky.

Chevelle!! Congrats to you both! Hope that Lovenox does it for you!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Welcome Jackie, sorry for your loss.

AFM, cd8, just waiting to approach ov and trying to stay positive that the m/c was a one off random event...here's hoping.

Have a good weekend ladies

Fairy xx

Hey Fairybabe, I'm right behind you hun. CD9. I'm so nervous cause I know this time next week I'll be back in the 2WW!!!! Its that dread of here we go again...

Preseed - check
Taking pregnacare and (EPO - till ov) - check
Progesterone for after ov - check
BD on all the right days - hopefully check
Temping / Charting - check
Positive Mental Attitude - check

Have I missed anything???? Oh, remember I love my husband when ordering him to bed - check :haha:

Hey CJ, i've got everything on that list except the progesterone! Funny how the PMA is the hardest one to obtain! Not sure when i will Ov though, before getting preggo I wasn't oving until day 20-22, the month i got preggo i got it back to day 18, and i think, i o'vd about day 16 after all the hcg left my system this time, so hoping if nothing else the m/c has re-set me and so i'll ov nearer to the centre of the cycle. We shall see! Oh and is should also add cheapie opk sticks to that list...when they arrive from amazon!

You never know, we could be bump buddies!!! Here's hoping.

Fairy xx

Hi ladies,
so i think this one is my sticky BFP and i'm so excited. What to you guys think of my HCG levels?

8dpo = 14
11dpo = 90
14dpo = 367
18dpo = 2007

Those numbers look great.... Congrats! :happydance:

Hey ladies,

So very sorry for your loss! :hugs:

Congrats! and lots and lots of sticky :dust: for you!

Hi There,

I mc'd on August 25 and I am on CD 11 today looks like I should be O'ing on Monday !!!!! YAY!!!!! I dont care what the doctor said I am already trying.....FX'd I will be testing 10/14

Hi! Thinking of you all.

Ttcstill, sorry. I can't believe they'd make such a mistake. :hugs:

Dawny and megg, hope witch turned up properly so you can move on.

Chevelle, congrats! I am taking lovenox also.

Sorry lawa. Hope the steroids are the missing piece.

Aussie, fab news!

Welcome Jackie. Sorry for your loss.

GL fairy, dazed, and cjsg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom