TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Mandy, FX! Sorry for your recent loss.

Megg, glad it's all sorted.

Dawny, hope you can move on soon.

CJ, praying you are lucky #7. Catch that egg in a few days girl!

Agh...we had 1 of our losses at 5 weeks, and the other 2 at 6+1 which will be theiis saturday, so its going to bee a looooong week. Glad to see evryone was sticky ove rthe weekend.

Its working, CJ! :yipee: I love seeing it there! Glad you like it!

Everything crossed for you, Chevelle! :hugs:

Lucy, when is your first scan?

Meggs, what is the provera suppose to help do?

Good luck to all others!!!

DH and I are just going to go for it! We did what the dr's suggested last time, and that certainly didn't work out. Doesn't mean we'll actually get lucky the first time, and if we do, it seems to be a huge crap shoot anyways.
Question though....I passed what I thought was the last clot on Saturday, but still cramping today. This didn't happen last time. Has anyone else experienced cramping days after the majority of the tissue passing?

DH and I are just going to go for it! We did what the dr's suggested last time, and that certainly didn't work out. Doesn't mean we'll actually get lucky the first time, and if we do, it seems to be a huge crap shoot anyways.
Question though....I passed what I thought was the last clot on Saturday, but still cramping today. This didn't happen last time. Has anyone else experienced cramping days after the majority of the tissue passing?

I cramped on and off for almost two weeks. My uterus was so sore from all the cramping that I KNEW the day I ov'ed because it was a different area all together.

Yeah hun the cramping is pretty normal, and for me I had terrible low back pain for a long time after too. I'm not sure if thats cause my uterus is tilted backwards...they say back pain is normal with that. But its certainly A LOT worse with the mc's.

I hope you are ready to get back at it very soon hun!

I LOVE it Megg!!!! Its nicer seeing that than a one liner underneath. I feel the banner does it all justice, the trying, the losing and the hoping - with the man I love more than anything!!!!

THANK YOU!!! :hugs:

CJ your banner is just beautiful, how did you do it? :flower:

Dietrad, I had cramping for days after in my 2nd MC, I didn't think it would ever stop. Hope it stops soon for you and you can begin to heal and think about trying again. :hugs:
I have my first scan on Thursday morning at about 8 weeks, me and OH can't wait for that milestone to be over......:wacko:

Chevelle hoping you and OH can get through this week and celebrate a further milestone! :thumbup:

Bizy, how are things? :thumbup:

Megg I think I will have to visit your journal and find out all the details of what happens next with you. :hugs:

Sure, Sammie! :hugs: Sorry for your loss, honey! Great support in here! And a gorgeous avatar!

Thanks Meg! :) my avatar is actually an awesome quilt that someone made to depict Robert Frost's poem Fire and Ice, which I really like.

I am glad to have the support, I miss my baby Samantha most days, who would have been 10 months by now :cry:

Hoping for a :bfp: by what would have been her first bday...

Provera should bring AF... I don't think I ovulated when they think I should have, so she hasn't shown yet. But I have to get a new cycle started in order to get in on the Nov 1 IVF cycle. No time to wait and see if she shows on her own!

I LOVE it Megg!!!! Its nicer seeing that than a one liner underneath. I feel the banner does it all justice, the trying, the losing and the hoping - with the man I love more than anything!!!!

THANK YOU!!! :hugs:

You're welcome! I'm just happy that you're happy! :hugs:

CJ your banner is just beautiful, how did you do it? :flower:

Dietrad, I had cramping for days after in my 2nd MC, I didn't think it would ever stop. Hope it stops soon for you and you can begin to heal and think about trying again. :hugs:
I have my first scan on Thursday morning at about 8 weeks, me and OH can't wait for that milestone to be over......:wacko:

Chevelle hoping you and OH can get through this week and celebrate a further milestone! :thumbup:

Bizy, how are things? :thumbup:

Megg I think I will have to visit your journal and find out all the details of what happens next with you. :hugs:

I made it, would you like one? I'm trying to kill time this month to make it go quicker, so I'm happy to do it!

Wifey is poking a little fun ay the fact I get all the lingo that she doesnt.....I say someone has got to do it. Im more of the researcher type ya know!?!?!

Sammie that quilt is freakin awesome!

Oh...I was going to tell you guys (ladies actually) wifey and I went to lunch with her grandmother and aunt. While at lunch we had to hear her aunt bring up about how maybe our MC was a "blessing" because we need to wait untill our lives are more "stable" WTF is wrong with people? What she is talking about is that we recently tried moving back to AZ from WA, but the house wont sell, so we are going back to WA. Of course shes saying all this in front of my pregnant wife, I tried just responding with the "If you wait till your ready, you'll never have one routine" But she wouldnt give it up. So I tried "we were very stable 2 years ago, but if we had a baby then we would just have a toddler during these "unstable" times. she still wouldnt give up so I had to ignore her while wifeys eyes teared up. Just wanted to slap her and say you are so stupid! AGHHH!

Oh...I was going to tell you guys (ladies actually) wifey and I went to lunch with her grandmother and aunt. While at lunch we had to hear her aunt bring up about how maybe our MC was a "blessing" because we need to wait untill our lives are more "stable" WTF is wrong with people? What she is talking about is that we recently tried moving back to AZ from WA, but the house wont sell, so we are going back to WA. Of course shes saying all this in front of my pregnant wife, I tried just responding with the "If you wait till your ready, you'll never have one routine" But she wouldnt give it up. So I tried "we were very stable 2 years ago, but if we had a baby then we would just have a toddler during these "unstable" times. she still wouldnt give up so I had to ignore her while wifeys eyes teared up. Just wanted to slap her and say you are so stupid! AGHHH!

Oh no! That's NEVER something to tell someone! I'm disgusted that anyone would suggest that a MC could be a blessing! :hugs: to you and your wife! :(

So sorry Chevelle, people can be so insensitive and stupid! It is just baffling! It's unbelievable! It's not for the best, it's a horrible horrible thing to have to go through, that taints your next pregnancy and prevents you enjoying the experience like every other couple.....grrr I get so cross! :hugs: I wish people who haven't been through it would try and use their brains and show a bit of empathy! :hugs:

Megg, wow you made that banner? How did you? I would love one.....what do I need to tell you? :flower:

I love that quilt too Sammie! :thumbup:

So sorry Chevelle, people can be so insensitive and stupid! It is just baffling! It's unbelievable! It's not for the best, it's a horrible horrible thing to have to go through, that taints your next pregnancy and prevents you enjoying the experience like every other couple.....grrr I get so cross! :hugs: I wish people who haven't been through it would try and use their brains and show a bit of empathy! :hugs:

Megg, wow you made that banner? How did you? I would love one.....what do I need to tell you? :flower:

I love that quilt too Sammie! :thumbup:

Thank you! (You too, Dawn!) I found the image that seemed to fit the theme and colors she wanted, then I just put it together in photoshop. All I need to know is what colors you like, what you might want it to say, etc. I can do whatever you like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->