TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Just popping in to say hi girls!! (and boy) LOVE that there is a dad to be on this thread!

Hope everyone is doing good. Lucy good luck Thursday! I second what Amos said and hope you get to hear a strong heartbeat!! xoxo

Sequeena- I'll have to check out your journal... I hope you are doing well.

Megg- only 26 short days until Nov. 01st!!!!

dietrad- how are you doing hun? :hugs:

CJ- hope you guys are going to BD tonight, lol CD12!!! :)

I need to update my journal. Admittedly, I have been having a really tough time. I need to find some happiness and it just seems so far away these days. Three months later you'd think I'd be over it already.

:hugs::hugs: 3 months isnt a long enough time to heal. Do we ever heal from loss of a child? I get in a mood at least twice a month. Generally a week before my period is due and then the day or so after she comes. I am a mess then. :hugs:

Lucy, yes. My scan is Friday morning. Good luck. I'll be thinking of you.

My thoughts are always with you girls (and guy). You are always so supportive and it's wonderful to be part of such an encouraging thread. I am praying everyone has sticky beans really soon.

Ah jeez. Everyone so worried all the time in this "club". All doom and gloom. I hate it. At least we can all relate. I must admit we feel all kinds of negitive emotions when we see everyone around us enjoying thier pregnancies, or even worse contemplate abortion, or fly through several pergnancies with no real dad, job, or interest in parenting. Sour grapes I know...

I hate to say it, but Im getting used to it. Almost cold about pregnancy. If wifey starts to bleed, In my head I will just say "yup". All your guys (ladies) stories are so tough, but so are you all. People always peg women as the emotional ones, but I personally think you guys go through alot more heaart taxing situations than men. Stay tough ladies.
And thanks for letting a guy hang out to!

Hey Sveta, 3 months is no time at all in grief terms. Especially when you add the shock factor in. I think miscarriage must be one fo the biggest hidden griefs out there. So be super kind to yourself. Yeah, society expects us just to cry for a day or two and then jump around smiling as if all is well. Well, that's society having a problem dealing with our emotions, not us having a problem in having them.

Rant over!!!

Cd12 here....come on eggy!! Get a move on! CJ! I have a good feeling about October too!

Yay!

Good luck to those ladies having scans in the next few days. Rooting for all to be well!

Fairy xx

Ah jeez. Everyone so worried all the time in this "club". All doom and gloom. I hate it. At least we can all relate. I must admit we feel all kinds of negitive emotions when we see everyone around us enjoying thier pregnancies, or even worse contemplate abortion, or fly through several pergnancies with no real dad, job, or interest in parenting. Sour grapes I know...

I hate to say it, but Im getting used to it. Almost cold about pregnancy. If wifey starts to bleed, In my head I will just say "yup". All your guys (ladies) stories are so tough, but so are you all. People always peg women as the emotional ones, but I personally think you guys go through alot more heaart taxing situations than men. Stay tough ladies.
And thanks for letting a guy hang out to!

I just wanted to say that its really nice to have a man with us! My husband in a member and reads certain threads but he rarely participates in discussion. And, its just super refreshing to see a husband/father-to-be get involved like you are! :thumbup:

^^ What Meg said. Welcome to the gang, daddy-o! x

CD13 for me today!!! I cant believe it. A really strange thing happened yesterday... I have several sets of tarot cards and one pack got split in the move in January, so I keep finding them everywhere! Not read them for well over a year. Well I was in the bathroom and I could see one in my bathroom drawer set (plastic drawers). So...they must have been there since the move and I am in the drawers all the time and never seen it. I took it out and its the Ace of Cups....which means birth, pregnancy!!!!! Dont wanna look too much into it but how weird!

And you Fairbabe! I hope SMEP is in action this week!!! :haha: I've not had a positive OPK yet, so I'm hoping ov will be by friday....its cutting fine though cause the surge is usually 24-48 hours prior to it.

GL with the scan Bizy!!!!!!! :happydance:

And I agree....in the last 5 days I have been happy....since the miscarriage I havent had ONE good day I dont think. Poor Chris really had the brunt this time. Argued twice a week without fail and just didnt feel good in myself at all. So its taken me 6 weeks to feel a bit normal. I still think about it all the time and I am still really snappy, but things seem on the up. I hate that we seem socially to not be allowed to grieve for as long as we damn well need too!!! I hope that society will get its head out of its ass one day and understand the impact that miscarriages have not just physically but mentally too.

:hugs: Sveta!!!!! Take all the time you need darlin....just try do something everyday that you know will make you smile...in time they will fill you up with happiness, even though you will know the sorrow is still there. Your angel wouldnt want this for you.

Hi Chevelle!

Could you make me one please Megg babe with wording like TTC on the crazy train with 4 Angels playing above or something simular please thanks xxxx

How's this?

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4110/5056373065_44b5941d6f_m.jpg
Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4110/5056373065_44b5941d6f_m.jpg[*/IMG]

My chart look all messed up and I have been sick since saturday, I guess that means I am out his month since I should have O'd mon or tues. Oh well!

havent DTD since Friday and I should have ovulated on mon or tues...... but according to my crazy ass chart I havent.... IDK it just seems pointless to even try to get my hopes up..... not even sure if I have ovulated and not sure that DTD now would be anything but fun!

Sis- can you make me a banner? I am in serious need of something to lift my spirits. I love the color crimson or red, elephants and my 6 angels. Now- I know that is not very helpful info so just make me something perty please? You know my story and I am not picky :)

Sis- can you make me a banner? I am in serious need of something to lift my spirits. I love the color crimson or red, elephants and my 6 angels. Now- I know that is not very helpful info so just make me something perty please? You know my story and I am not picky :)

Of course I can, Sis! I'm honored to! Give me just a tick! I think I can put something together for you without much delay at all!!! :hugs:

havent DTD since Friday and I should have ovulated on mon or tues...... but according to my crazy ass chart I havent.... IDK it just seems pointless to even try to get my hopes up..... not even sure if I have ovulated and not sure that DTD now would be anything but fun!

Had a look at your chart and it is a bit confusing! I would say you OVed the day before it says though as there was a shift up?

Amos- I was going to ask how you are but I already know the answer to that..... so....... :hugs:

Meggs- I thought maybe I hadnt o'd at all cause I always O on say 13 or 14 but I got drunk that Saturday and have been sick now for a week so I am confused!

Very confusing, ttcstill! :( I wish I had an answer for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->