TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Chevelle, so sorry about you and your wife going thru that. Ppl who haven't MC really just don't understand. My own sister doesn't even get it.
CJ, that is a beautiful banner! Well done Meggs!
Lucy, good luck Hon on Thursday!
Dawny, hope you're doing okay.
Sequeena, I'm sorry you had to delay things, I hope you feel better soon!
Meggs, good luck with the provara, I hope it works!

Well, the Provera does tend to work... but my temp just spiked yesterday. I think its possible that I didn't even ovulate when I was supposed to for the IUI! :(

Megg, I hope the provera quickly sorts you out in time for the IVF! I can't wait to follow your story when that starts! :hugs:

I would love a banner, but something tells me not to mention my current pregnancy just yet. Maybe I will wait until Thursday, get the scan done. I am still being super cautious....can't wait until hopefully things feel alot safer.
:dust:

How is CJ today? And Dietrad..how are you coping? It's good to see you back on here. :hugs:

Chevelle, how is the week going for you and wifey....?:flower:

Okay, honey! I totally get wanting to wait! :hugs: If you decide you want one, just let me know when and what you want it to say! :thumbup:

Could you make me one please Megg babe with wording like TTC on the crazy train with 4 Angels playing above or something simular please thanks xxxx

Sure, Dawn! :hugs: Any sort of pic or colors you want?

Thanks Megg, hopefully I can ask you to make one for me Thursday...:hugs:

Popping my head in...had my hysteroscopy yesterday. No new news- what a shocker. Sis- that is a beautiful banner you made. You have such talent.
Lucy- my thoughts and prayers will be with you Thursday. I hope you get to see a beautiful little heartbeat.

Thanks, Sis! Glad to see you here, even if only briefly! :hugs:

Thanks for the comments all, glad to see that others appreciate the beauty of that quilt, maybe someday I will be able to make something like that.

I second everyone else saying that it is awful for someone to say that a miscarriage is a "blessing". Just makes me want to turn to that person and say "really, you REALLY just said that? What were you thinking??" grrr...
those types of comments never help and I believe are usually said by people who:
A. don't know what to say
B. have not really thought through what they are saying at all

@Meg: Love the banner, very sweet! :) Hope that your cycle gets back to normal with the IVF in the process now.

AFM I am hoping and praying that this super loooong cycle results in something good, but I have doubts since I have not had a "real" AF since the implant removal. FX'ed though

:dust: to all you girls! + guy! lol

Hi Amos Hunni, I hope your ok.

Megg is AWESOME at the banners!

SammieGrace, I hope it means something good for you too! :hugs:

AFM....CD12 and ov in a couple of days :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance: Not that I'm excited...just have a good feeling is all. :dust:

Just popping in to say hi girls!! (and boy) LOVE that there is a dad to be on this thread!

Hope everyone is doing good. Lucy good luck Thursday! I second what Amos said and hope you get to hear a strong heartbeat!! xoxo

Sequeena- I'll have to check out your journal... I hope you are doing well.

Megg- only 26 short days until Nov. 01st!!!!

dietrad- how are you doing hun? :hugs:

CJ- hope you guys are going to BD tonight, lol CD12!!! :)

I need to update my journal. Admittedly, I have been having a really tough time. I need to find some happiness and it just seems so far away these days. Three months later you'd think I'd be over it already.

I am doing well. Thanks for asking. I am further along than I've ever been and feeling quite hopeful it'll all work out. I go back on Friday, so praying Bee is doing well! How are you?
CJ your banner is just beautiful, how did you do it? :flower:

Dietrad, I had cramping for days after in my 2nd MC, I didn't think it would ever stop. Hope it stops soon for you and you can begin to heal and think about trying again. :hugs:
I have my first scan on Thursday morning at about 8 weeks, me and OH can't wait for that milestone to be over......:wacko:

Chevelle hoping you and OH can get through this week and celebrate a further milestone! :thumbup:

Bizy, how are things? :thumbup:

Megg I think I will have to visit your journal and find out all the details of what happens next with you. :hugs:

Hi ladies
i'm in SA at my mums house so not much chance to access the net. Everyone is out at the moment so enough time for a quick hello.
Hope everyone is feeling well.
I'm counting down the days untill i'm back home and go to the doctors to try and organise a scan. Fxed this time i get to see and hear a heartbeat.

LOVe to all

Sveta please don't beat yourself up, 3 months isn't that long when you've had a loss, you need time to heal...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aussie really hope you get a good scan this time round, its a real milestone isn't it. :flower:

Bizy, so glad things are all still good, have you got a scan Friday? :thumbup:
I am praying everything is ok Thursday, feeling really sick so that takes my mind off it! :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->