TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

ttcstill - I don't personally temp, but I have read that drinking can throw your temps off.

Sorry I can't truely help, but wanted to give you a little glimmer of hope!

And thats why you don't take the advise of someone who doesn't know what they are talking about :haha:

Sis- can you make me a banner? I am in serious need of something to lift my spirits. I love the color crimson or red, elephants and my 6 angels. Now- I know that is not very helpful info so just make me something perty please? You know my story and I am not picky :)

This?

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/5058248102_571f6b5121.jpg

Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/5058248102_571f6b5121.jpg[*/IMG]

Awww Sis. That made me cry! It's PERFECT for me- I knew you could do it just right.
Question- I know my old eyes are terrible, but would it be easier to read if it were white letters or is that even possible?

Awww Sis. That made me cry! It's PERFECT for me- I knew you could do it just right.
Question- I know my old eyes are terrible, but would it be easier to read if it were white letters or is that even possible?

Maybe! Of course it's possible! Lemme go try it! :)

Whichever you like best! :thumbup:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4152/5058281240_2394834c4a.jpg
Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4152/5058281240_2394834c4a.jpg[*/IMG]

That banner is awesome Megg! I am hoping I can ask you to make me a banner tomorrow! :wacko::hugs::hugs:

That banner is FABTASTIC!!! Wanted to use that word earlier but it wasnt the right moment lol, but I made a typo so its been on my mind :haha: Suits beautifully Megg. Lovely Amos :hugs:

ttcstill....your chart is strange, alcohol will make it higher! You should discard ones like that that will damage the view of your chart. Temp shifts dont need to be massive.... I would be inclined to think you OV between CD11 and CD13. It can take 48 hours for the temp rise after OV so hopefully it will go up tomorrow. FX's for you.

I'm having fun with the OPK's....my surge is defo on the way up...reckon ov will be bang on tomoz or friday. I'm also having lots of fun with the DH :haha: It doesnt feel like trying this month...just perfect!

Whenever you have some time, the article is a little lengthy but I found some stuff that I thought was interesting.
https://www.squidoo.com/getting-pregnant-after-miscarriage

This guy says it's actually not good to have sex every day around OV, just every other day.
https://drbenkim.com/increase-your-chances-getting-pregnant.htm

Awww. thanks MEGG and Tulip. Glad I can offer what I can.

Its amazing what Ive learned on these threads and else where on the internet. I love to see the look the ob/gyns give when I start talking about protien c and how it affects blood clotting and stuff like that. I really think they dont like it. It allows you to question their thinking when you know a little about what they are saying.

And yes every other day for sure. Since we Quit trying on specific days and just went every other day. We have gone 4 for 4. Yup...100% pregnacy ratio. We used to try around day 14 but turns out day 19 seems to work out best for us. Now i just think back and wonder how I managed not to get girls preggo in high school?!?!? I will never tell my kids this but...aparently the pull out method works great.lol.
TMI???

Morning all! Very cold and dark here today, my cosy cosy bed had never felt better. Still i had to get out of it and come to work BOO!

CD13 here and got a peak on the CBFM, bit confusing as not had a high yet but there you go. BDed last night and will hopefuly do so the next few days to. Also started my very own journal :)

Awww. thanks MEGG and Tulip. Glad I can offer what I can.

Its amazing what Ive learned on these threads and else where on the internet. I love to see the look the ob/gyns give when I start talking about protien c and how it affects blood clotting and stuff like that. I really think they dont like it. It allows you to question their thinking when you know a little about what they are saying.

And yes every other day for sure. Since we Quit trying on specific days and just went every other day. We have gone 4 for 4. Yup...100% pregnacy ratio. We used to try around day 14 but turns out day 19 seems to work out best for us. Now i just think back and wonder how I managed not to get girls preggo in high school?!?!? I will never tell my kids this but...aparently the pull out method works great.lol.
TMI???

:rofl: No such thing as TMI... even if you do have a Y chromosome! :thumbup:

hi girls how are you all? i've now been referred to hospital to have a coloscopy so hopin i will get some answers just got to wait for the appointment now grrrrrr !!! xxxx

Hi, just wanted to update. Had my scan, saw a lively little blob with a heart beat, and they put me 3 days further on than I thought. Very relieved right now.:happydance:

Megg please can you make me a banner? Something with a picture of a dark haired angel/cherub would be lovely, saying something like 'expecting with love of my life after 2 angels, always loved' I am not so good with words. I like greens and dark reds and golds? Thank you so much.
:hugs:

Oh Lucy that is such fantastic news!!!
You and DH must be sooo relieved.
Tell me, have you done anything at all diff this time around that you think has helped?
So do you get another pic at 12 weeks?
Very excited for you!
Fairyxx

Thanks Fairy. I did take some Maca root during the follicular part of this cycle, but I don't know if it can have an effect that quick....maybe my first two were just bad luck? Didn't do anything else different. I didn't get pic, but should have 12 weeks scan in 3 and a half weeks and will get pic then.....still feel nervous but I expect it takes a bit longer to feel secure after losses. :wacko::flower: Very relieved though.
:hugs::dust::dust:

Wow I hope all the girls on here get their sticky beans really soon. Can't wait for some more BFPs!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->