TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

They would never give me and evap to obsess over either! :rofl: Thats nice dip to the coverline too, they seem to be more hopeful when they dip that far.

Congrats to Sunshine, and fingers are crossed for Dawny and her bloods!:hugs:

congratulations sunshine xxx
good luck stacey, dawny and all the other girls due to test got my f'xd for you all xxx

:happydance: yaaay sunshine! Congrats

thinking of you deb, sounds promising! i can indeed cross fingers, toes and legs (finished TTC :sex: this week - next 2-3 weeks it'll be 'cus I actually want some:winkwink:)

crossing it all for you too dawn and stacey - and all the others testing over the next couple days.

Still waiting to O! Thinking it's going to be in the next few days. The Dr's office isn't open until Tues., so I have to use OPK's this weekend in case I ovulate before my next follicle scan. Can't wait for the 2WW!

im still waiting to ovualte aswell, it has been such a looong cycle!!
only about 4 days and im the 2ww YAY!
good luck ladies! xxxx
:dust:

I was right when I thought I was about to ovulate much earlier in my cycle I did, I tested at what I thought was 11 dpo and got a BFN, thought that meant af was on her way or I had not ovulated when I thought so didnt test again until this morning cos I had a heavy feeling in my uterus and got my bfp at 16dpo.

Got a little evil evap as i had done so well not to poas i caved in im only 6dpo
i posted it here if anyone wants a nosie lol hehehehehehe lol x
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...talkers-anonymous-meeting-31.html#post4417579

Congrats Tasha!

Lolly, I totally want to POAS with you but I haven't even O'ed yet! :haha:

Thanks girls.

Amos how are you doing?

Thanks Megg. How are you all? I am off to the first page to see the bfp next to my name :haha:

Oh nice work Tasha, well done woman!:happydance::hugs:

:headspin: tasha,

im on cd5 and just getting bk into the mind set, of trying, but tryn to keep it ntnp for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->