TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hey girls I got my :bfp: yesterday... in hospital! Was having a routine scan 6 weeks after my MMC and they found a new pregnancy sac measuring 4 weeks. They got me to do a test and as you can see on my piccy its positive! Feels like a dream :)

Sending lots and lots of baby dust to all x x x

Congrats Kaylz! Waiting for updates on you Friday testers!!!

Congrats Kaylz!!!!! I bet you were pleasantly surprised! :hugs:

Good luck to those about to test soon!

Hey everyone.

Just to let you know i got my BFP yesturday !!!!! :D
hope this is a sticky one xxx

Woohoo, Stacey!!! :hugs: So excited!

Congrats to ALL the :bfp:s! Sorry I haven't been around... Our internet was playing up yesterday and I just got busy doing other things trying to take my mind off of it! LOL

Congrats stacey! Wow- what a bumper list ladies.. hope more to come!

Thanks Tasha hun me too I know one girl who had a little boy about 8mths ish ago and she showed negative on hpt's and bloods til she was about 3mths gone :shock: xxxx

Woohoo what a nice thing to wake up and see this morning, two more bfps!:happydance: Well done ladies!:hugs:

Yay Kaylz and Stacey! Congrats. :happydance:

Had my scan today. I have some monster follies. Taking the trigger shot tonight, so hoping I have good news in 2 weeks.

Hey - can I be added please?

:bfp: ???? most recent loss July 2009 (3)

After 3 mmc they discovered I have a septate uterus so after surgery for it (hopefully in next few weeks) we will be ttc again as soon as poss after it!! xx

wow 15 BFPs now thats awesome!! congrats girls!!
bizybee, wishing you lots of luck this month hun :dust:
AS1, im sorry about your loss hun and good luck trying again!

Blinking Nora, I don't pop in for a few days and we have another 5, I will pop out again and hopefully we will have 5 more in here! lol

Sticky baby :dust: to you all x x x x

I am on a break for a couple of months now due to holiday in a couple of months, hope I don't regret this choice, but I think its the right thing to do at the moment.

x x x

Haha Kitty you must be a good luck charm! Can you pop back in about 12 days time so I can get my bfp please??!!:haha: Congrats to the new bfps, well done ladies!:hugs:

Wow, just like Kitty, I haven't checked in here for a while and look what's happened! Can I reserve one of the next BFPs please?!?

Congratulations all you lucky ladies - you all deserve it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"