TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

i hope i can make it 13 bfp's 2moro :)

ooo fingers crossed !!!!

xx

please can I join in? I love reading evryone elses stories and finding out who gets preggers!! I just got my positive 2 days ago at just 9 DPO (I think) after I miscarried 5 months ago!! woo hoo!! docs tonight, dont want to get too excited after last time but its a step in the right direction :)
Frer was very faint but worked and today Clear blue digital confirmed it with the:happydance: actual word. I have never been so scared waiting for a result!!

Thank you Deb!! I am so pleased just really hope it sticks this time. Am hot footing it to the doctors tonight and will try and get in with the early pregnancy clinic for scans. Couldnt bear to wait 12 weeks and get no heartbeat again!!

Congrats tabbicles. Wishing you the best at your appointment!

Congrats Tabb! Fingers crossed Stacey---any news yet???

Tasha- I am hanging in there- my company just left so it has been a busy weekend- not much time for me to fully recover from surgery. So the next few days I plan to just keep my feet up and not do a thing!!!!

what and where is PAL page - aaargh so excited but don't want to jump the gun and gob off HELP

Hey grooveygirl - tis the pregnancy after a loss pages - exciting news!!

:yipee: thanks for that - it's good news indeed! everyone's staying pretty quiet so I won't be the one to gob off but oh sooooooooo fantastic! we'll all be on that page soon enough so tell her to kindly move over and make some room! :winkwink:

Amos glad you will be resting :hugs:

I have everything crossed for all of you.

Dawn, is that about me in your sig :cloud9: If so thank you, that is so nice. When is your blood test? How are the symptoms?

Amos glad you will be resting :hugs:

I have everything crossed for all of you.

Dawn, is that about me in your sig :cloud9: If so thank you, that is so nice. When is your blood test? How are the symptoms?

Of course its you :happydance: I have blood test friday, still have symptoms but no :bfp: just bloody evaps :hissy: xxxxx

Cant wait til Friday for you hun, have everything crossed that we can be bump buddies and make it through to the end. I do know people though that they just didnt get BFP's after POAS at all even at 11, 12 and 13 weeks, but had blood tests and were :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->