TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

okay here are a couple of the pics I took.... I think I should have just went to hte doctor..... I am driving myself mad!

I can see what you're talking about! Did it show up in within the time frame? Does it look pink in real life? I think it might be your BFP. Don't over-think about how many DPO you should have gotten it at. Just re-test in the morning with FMU!

So, Rach... Are you finding out which team you're on? Or not so much?

Hey Megg, no we're on team yellow!! I nearly wobbled at my scan and asked but glad i didn't now. x

Hugs to Doodar, i'm hoping your Doc has been understanding :hugs:

ttcstill, i'm not sure sweetheart-possibly. I'm sorry i wish i could say a def yes but i would hate to be wrong. Test in the morning and i'm hoping its a BFP for you-GOOD LUCK xx :hugs:

Hi to all xx

Aww! Okay! Cool! I thought you might be, but I thought I'd ask! :)

Tiger...did you know your avitar pic is actually a stargazer lilly. lol. We have some in the front yard and I called them tigerlillys in front of the wife yesterday, and she said no the orange one are tigerlillys. I said "nooo" "The girl on the fourum...blah blah blah" and she said "go google it" I did....and I was wrong. HAHAHa. Just thought Id share that with you.

yes it did come up in the time frame and it appears as a faint pink shadow..... it does not even look like a solid line..... I have a call in to my OBGYN hopefully they can get me in there to test!

Thanks Chevelle, I didn't know that, I've always called these tigerlilies! And what's messed up is that I did Google tigerlilies to get a pic for my avatar and that was one of the first pics that came up! Well, I'm going to keep my avatar since those are the type of lilies I had in my wedding boutique.

Tammy, I am so hoping this is it for ya! Don't fret about how dark the line is or is not. I personally HATE FRERs-I think they are very hard to see and my ICs have actually come up clearer and darker than them. I just want to tell you that I took FRERs at 12dpo, 13dpo and 14dpo with FMU, all were light (the 3rd actually looked lighter in comparison to the first 2) and so far all has been fine.
Is it possible to book an appt. for bloods?

I have called the doctor I am waiting to hear back from someone!

Hoping you get in soon, ttcstill... and really hoping its BFP!

Stargazer lilies are SO pretty! I actually knew that, but thought it was appropriate enough. The username "stargazerlilies" sounds funny! LOL

Wow there has been a lot of activity here today! I'll keep it short because I am at work, but I second what everyone else has said to the new losses, and Doodar- massive :hugs: to you.

ttcstill- try again tomorrow. I don't see anything but it could just be the picture. I hate friggin peeing on those things. The control line burns into your eyes and then all you see after is control lines!! fx'd for you!!!

Anyone know if a FRER os accurate 10DPO or 11DPO??? I have to test next Friday because I am going away for the weekend and on the Saturday we are doing a spa day. I want to be able to trust the result of it's a BFN so I can safely hot tub and steam bath. Will a BFP show up that early with a FRER?

Really depends when implantation occurred. If it happened right away, sure, you could a BFP but I wouldn't trust a BFN that early no matter what the brand was.

I would test on Saturday morning, if it's neg, then treat yourself though I would stay away from the sauna and no massages below the knees, just in case.

I tested this morning as im so impatient bfn, i'm going to try charting next month to go with my cbfm, preseed and soft cups this ttc is like having another full time job :haha:

I tested this morning as im so impatient bfn, i'm going to try charting next month to go with my cbfm, preseed and soft cups this ttc is like having another full time job :haha:

You should check out fertiliy friend it is very helpful u can get there from the link to my chart

Sveta, i got a super faint line on 10dpo with my 2nd preg. It was clear enough there on 11DPO on both pregs. But again, it depends when implantation is, i had dips on day 6 for both, so guessing it was then.

check these out!!!!

Attachments

• 2010-11-03 15.06.23.jpg
    2010-11-03 15.06.23.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2010-11-03 15.06.47.jpg
    2010-11-03 15.06.47.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 2010-11-03 15.07.28.jpg
    2010-11-03 15.07.28.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 2010-11-03 15.08.43.jpg
    2010-11-03 15.08.43.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 13
ooooh I can definitely see a line there on that last one!! yay :) xx

Okay so the line was there inside of the 2 minute mark and is nearly gone now!!!! ughhhhh Doctor just called maybe I can get in there today afterall!

ttcstill - I agree on the last one I see a faint line...is that your HPT??? Looks promising :dust:

We shall see...... I am not yet convinced..... and even if I were I do not think I can get excited even if I try....... I am almost afraid to hear yes its positive...... I think I am more afraid of being pregnant and losing yet another than I am of hearing your not pregnant...... I know I must sound completely selfish and stupid but I am so confused right now I do not know what to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->