TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi ladies, I'm new to babyandbump, my first post ever! I had a miscarriage in July, our first and it would have been a honeymoon baby so we were very sad. I then had a scan as I'd had some funny bleeding between periods for a while and it turned out I had a cyst on my ovary (didn't cause the mc but freaked me out!)... so we put "things" on hold for a bit. This has been our first proper month of ttc again :) I think I am pregnant again!! I tested last Thurs (day after AF was due), but got 2 BFN's on clearblue digital, I was really shocked!!! I have MAJOR symptoms going on! Still no AF, have ordered 3 first response tests that should turn up today... so I'm going to do one as soon as it arrives! I don't understand why it didn't show up last week, guess everyone's different and it was too early for me. Hope the parcel turns up soon, I'm dying for the loo!! ;)
Shell xxx

I'll get you added, honey! Sorry for your loss! :hugs:

What do you think? :) xxx

Looking good ladies!!!!!!!!! :D God I'm chuffed, excited and bloody scared!! Hope it all goes right this time!!! :o Shell xxx [img]https://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt276/shelldodds2be/preg.jpg?t=1289216183[/IMG]

xxx

HUGE CONGRATS!!! I wouldn't call that "very faint"... LOl That's very definitely a BFP! Lots of sticky dust to you! :hugs:

Shell thats not that faint hun thats a :bfp: congrats :dance: sorry for your mc though :hugs: xxxx

Hey girls, haven't been on in a while cos I was just so over thinking about everything and being stuck in limbo.
Good news ..... I've finally stopped bleeding !!! YAY !! Doc prescribed me some pills to stop the bleeding and my body must have thought yea right and I just stopped bleeding on my own, which is what I wanted any way!!
When do you think I should start opk?? I'm eager to see if I'll ovulate and when my first AF will be. It's been 9 weeks since the erpc blahh!!

Hope every one is good, I haven't had the chance to read all the posts as I'm in work at mo. But I'll try to catch up later xxx

Not sure when to start the OPK's, Embo. I would maybe suggest doing one every 2-3 days right now and see if any are darker than any others. If they start to get any darker, then start testing daily? That's my best guess!

Thank you so much for everyones' kind words. I've been to hospital today to take the first tablet to start medical management. Will go back on Wednesday to have the next tablets and will stay in hospital until it's over. I'm just sad that i have to go through this process again. Although baby will be smaller, as it only measures about 11 weeks. I've updated my ticker to my original dates, going from my LMP, so have changed it to 17+4.

Hope everyone is well xx

congrats on all the BFP's :D

i have a question for yous ... AF is 1 week late,

so..... 2 days after my period was s'pose to be due i had a little tiny amount of blood, like u could only see it when u wipe (2 little dots ), then the next day i had a kinda browny-cream colour discharge, what do yous think of this ? ...X

im gonna take a test :D im such a scardey cat lol.. incase its negative :( ...X

It sounds like it might be a :bfp: with af being late and little bleed that sounds like IB xxxx

i hope so :D i never had IB with my daughter , do only some ppl get this? ..x

I had it last time, but not this time, TEST!!!!! :D

when AF is due , i get really sore boobs, i never even gt that when i was due there :/ ....X

So sorry you're going through this again, Sarah! :hugs: My thoughts are with you and your family!

Good luck testing, Daniele! Sounds promising!

Sveta, did you have a lovely time at the spa retreat?

I think you are confusing me with someone else, but I sooo wish I had gone to a spa retreat! :flower:

Thank you so much for everyones' kind words. I've been to hospital today to take the first tablet to start medical management. Will go back on Wednesday to have the next tablets and will stay in hospital until it's over. I'm just sad that i have to go through this process again. Although baby will be smaller, as it only measures about 11 weeks. I've updated my ticker to my original dates, going from my LMP, so have changed it to 17+4.

Hope everyone is well xx

If I could send you the biggest hugs. I can't even imagine what you are going through. xoxo

thanks Meg, just feel a bit scared to test lol ...X

:test:

i thought i would pop in and update you all. well i have made it to 20 weeks :happydance: i really thought i would never say that after 2 losses but i can feel baby kicking me & it is amazing.

i just wanted to say, never give up hope, it took us over 2 years, alot of tears & god knows how much money wasted on tests :blush: it's easy to believe it will never happen :hugs:

just a little bit of extra info, it may mean nothing but...the cycle i fell this time i had almost given up on ever seeing that :bfp: again, i booked a week off work & really let my hair down. i cooked some fab meals on the bbq that week, had a few glasses of wine of an evening & really put ttc out of my head. i actually enjoyed hubbys company without baby making in mind & bam...bubba bumble b was created :thumbup:

good luck to all you lovelies, i look forward to seeing the numbers go up each month!

love from hayley, 20 weeks & 1 day xxxx

Thanks for sharing, bumble b. I needed to see this today. Feeling like AF is on the way and a little sorry for myself. Your wonderful news means so much at this moment and gives me hope. Wishing you much happiness with your little one. :flower:

mine was a mmc 1st of novemvber, d&c 3rd of nov, hoping for a positive sometime in december (once my mmc bleeding has stopped and had one period)
baby dust x

Shell,
I had 2 chemicals (could be more, as I wasn't having blood work before that) and a M/C (blighted ovum) at around 8 weeks. I didn't produce any progesterone and had a difficult time with implantation. It was so frustrating, but glad to finally have made it this far. I am still a nervous wreck, but happy that I am still going strong even after I've stopped the progesterone supplements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->