TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Wow! That's quite a story! Nice to hear the happy ending though!
Fairy xx

Dawn, you must mean Jessa? She actually had 3 losses and then triplets. All of her little ones came back to her at once. They're gorgeous!!! She's breastfeeding and cloth diapering. She's quite the supermum! :)

Yep you know it babe she is such an inspiration after losses to go on and have triplets there is hope for us all who are still waiting for our special babies to come and stay :winkwink: xxxx

defs is

so i tested today........................................................................................

:bfn:

but cos of the implant removal about a month ago etc i kinda expecting it-dont even think im where i should be in my cycle. So lots of bding, hopefully AF shows(even more better :bfp:) and i can start doing it all properly :)
xx

You had me in suspense then bittersweet lol hopefully your get your :bfp: soon xxxx

Aww, Bittersweet! I got all excited for a second! LOL I hope your BFP comes very quickly, hun!

Ah I'm sorry bittersweet. I still hope you have a chance at your BFP this month hun!

Chevelle!!!! What a gorgeous pic. You must be overwhelmed!

Daniele you are driving us mad with suspense. TELL US!!!! LOL.

That is an amazing story about the lady with the triplets. Very inspiring. And best of luck to her.

Fairy I would LOVE to be bump buddies. Come on, lets get cracking :haha:

Jessa's story was very inspiring. I loved following her journal.

Good luck to those testing soon. Hope we can get some more bfps. Sending hugs to those who have been visited by the nasty witch.

Great pic chevelle.

Yes, very nice pic Chevelle!

Bittersweet, I saw on your ticker that it reads CD1, so did AF actually show up later today?

Meggs, thank you so much for sharing that story! That is so lovely!

AFM, I'm officially in the 2WW. If my temp goes up tomorrow, I'll start progesterone and hopefully continue for another 10wks! If not....I make no guarantees about my mood with another round of clomid!

Mine was a :bfn: today but my digi test line is the darkest ive ever seen it and that was with afternoon wee with holding it for mabey 2 hours =D I am testing in the morning

Good luck Ruskie!!!! FX'd!!!!!

AFM, well, my temp went up a little so I don't know if I should start the progesterone tonight or wait til tomorrow for it to go up more.:shrug: Any suggestions?

DANIELLE - Did you test? Been thinking of you and keeping fx for ya kiddo :) :dust:

I can't test yet, I'm only 3dpo, but I swear I have symptoms, been feeling a bit pukey all day and my puppies are killing me.

Does anyone have the link to Jessa's journal, I'd love to read it - someone mentioned her journey to me on my journal the other day (can't remember who off the top of my head).

I must be twisted because I would seriously love triplets, these dreams have got me thinking about it no-end - every time I mention it hubby goes white - he says he could cope with twins, but triplets terrify him! Bless :lol:

Some fairy dust and positive vibes for all you ladyees (and men) :dust: :stork: :dust:

Tiger - I'd wait just to be sure!

Fallen - Jessa's Preggo Journal is here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/309694-jessas-triplet-pregnancy-journal.html

Jessa's Parenting Journal is here: https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/449884-jessas-triplet-parenting-journal.html

The pregnancy one is VERY long... and the parenting one is growing rapidly! But, they're a great read!

Hey ladies, thanks so much for your replies, I didn't notice them all at first!! This is a very busy page indeed!!! :)
I'm getting really excited, do feel like it's all going to be ok this time, feel different somehow... I've got a dr's appointment tomorrow morning at 8.30 so going to beg for an early scan to put our minds at rest!!
Am having loads of cramping, which I didn't have last time, so although it's freaking me out, I think it must be a good thing! I'm bloated to the high heavens though, I reckon I even look a bit pregnant today argh! The amount of chocolate I'm finding myself cosuming probably isn't helping that! Bring on the sickness, or I'm gonna be the size of a house :-O (joking!)
Good luck to everyone else, keep trying and try chill out. I got sooooo stressed over the last few months, it really doesn't happen when you feel like that (esp because bding is the last thing on your mind!), fingers crossed for you all, and for me that this one stays!
Next week is the scary one for me, I was 6 weeks when I lost the last one, but trying not to dwell (easier said than done hey)
Shell xxxx

Congratulations to you all with BFPs

Good luck to you all on your 2WW

I am also waiting to test on the 19th November. Bittersweet is that if I get my BFP that day it will be 1 yr from my first mmc. Hoping my angels will be with my father making this happen for us, to be lucky forth time around. :kiss::kiss:

Hey Megg thanks for posting Jessa's links. OMG, what an amzing journey! I just spent far too many hours skimming through those 33 weeks! Her babies are just beautiful. SHe's one heck of a woman.
Fairy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->