TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hi: Shelldodds!!! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You will be in a good place here. Everyone is lovely. I hope this month is your bfp!!!!! Hunni, a line is a line...and a line is a bfp!!! As long as it came up in the time stated. :dance: That is defo a :bfp: Bizy is right, the fear will always be there but the important thing is that you have a little bean in there that needs you to be positive and strong so try not to obsess over your mc which I know isnt easy. Get to the docs hun to confirm it.

GL Fallen Angel!!!! I hope this month is it for you. Woohoo triplets LOL. That would be awesome!

:hugs: Embo. I'm pleased for you that the bleeding has stopped. Its hard to tell when to start using the opks first cycle. Maybe start testing in a week.... although Meggs idea sounds like a plan!

:hug: MissMaternal I wish I could find words to say, but I just think there arent any, so extra big hugs darlin.

Daniele...have you not tested?? I'd say there is a chance you could be preggers!!! I always get sore boobs too when af is due, but itchy when pregnant...or just slightly sensitive. :test:

:hugs: mommyandbump I'm so sorry for your loss. If you are ready to get back to ttc I say go for it. GL hunni.

AFM I am CD14-ish (not been charting a great deal but thats what FF says...) I'm positive I'm ov now...had some twinges yesterday and strong ov pains today...if they subside tomorrow I know ov has happened, right on cue. Unlike last month! BD on CD6, CD10, CD12, CD13 and CD14. Just cause we were horny :haha: hope we havent dont it too much!! I am not testing unless af is late as we are taking it easy this month. But af is due 23rd Nov....so I will test 24th if af is a no show.

heyy :D no iv nt tested yet lol, think i will do 2morrow though , just a bit puzzled, as iv never had IB ...X

I've never had IB hun, but plenty of women do. Is there any chance you ov later than you think?? It could easily be IB! I hope this is it for you hun.

Welcome Shell:hi: And that was prett funny seeing your "faint" line. LOL. Iread it , and was thinking "Ill invert it for her" Then I saw it...YEAH RIGHT! BFP! Congrats!!!

AND TADA!! They put off the screening till next week but baby looks great so far!

Attachments

• 10+2.jpg
    10+2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 7
If you look at the bigger pic you can see a cute little nose and mouth. Best day ever. I am so ready to be a dad. I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE.

MissMaternal so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Congrats Jackie & shelldodds!

Great pic Chevelle!

I'll add you mommyandbump! :hugs: I'm SO sorry for your loss!!!

Great pic, Chevelle! I've been wondering about you since you last posted. I hoped you'd come back with good news... and you came back with GREAT news AND A PIC!!! :yipee: I'm so happy for you and your wife!

Aw Chevelle, that scan pic made me cry!! So happy for you all!

Mommyandbump, welcome, and sorry for your loss. Hope your body settles down quickly.

CJ, that's as good a reason as any to BD! Infact, the best one! Sounds like you have all bases covered though if you are right about having ov'd. Fingers crossed for that sticky bfp!!!

cd13 here, temps have dipped low, which implies i'm heading towards ov...i hope. WHo knows. Bump buddies CJ?!

Fairy xx

im not too sure, as when the spotting started i thought , well thats me out this month... but as i said it was only a few dots when i wiped then kinda watery brownish stuff when i wiped, then after that was just CM :/ .... i'll be buying a test 2nite :D ...X

Tonight? Tonight?? And we have to wait in suspense till then? Rooting for you Danielle, hope you get your :bfp: hon :) xxx

Fab pic Chevelle :)

I had another dream last night about triplets, hmmmm :) :) :dust:

Hi girls! Just popping in to say Hi and make sure veeryone has been POAS!

hahahaha that made me laugh there Fallen Angel :D :D :D .... i know my bad? hehehe , defo 2nite im buyin one but , then i will let yous all know in the morning :D ...X

Thanks gals. I cant even sleep right now. 5:30am:coffee:

Fallen...REALLY!?! it would still be a blessing of course! But :shock:

Chevelle- Congrats that is so amazing........

Fallen- TEST

CD 6 for me and I am feeling really optimistic about our chances this month everything seems to be going as normal so maybe we will catch the little eggy this month.

There is a lady on here with triplets and she suffered quite a few losses think it would be great to have twins least they can play with each other xxxx

Dawn, you must mean Jessa? She actually had 3 losses and then triplets. All of her little ones came back to her at once. They're gorgeous!!! She's breastfeeding and cloth diapering. She's quite the supermum! :)

Wow Megg, was that triplets just naturally? Or did she have any fertility drugs etc? She's sure gonna be busy! And after her 3 losses, did she have any extra help staying preg?
Curiosity got me on this one!
Fairy xx

Wow Megg, was that triplets just naturally? Or did she have any fertility drugs etc? She's sure gonna be busy! And after her 3 losses, did she have any extra help staying preg?
Curiosity got me on this one!
Fairy xx

The triplets came from Femara/Letrotrozole and timed intercourse. I think she had progesterone supplements... but I don't know that she had anything else. Its an amazing story to read! Her pregnancy journal was inspiring. She was bedridden through much of it, because she could barely get around. She kept them in until 34+ weeks. And, to add to the amazement... She had the triplets on 10/10/10 which is HER BIRTHDAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->