TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

TTCstill. :hugs::hugs: Stupid witch. Darn her for flying in. Well, just about time to get you a New Year BFP!!! Don't lose hope!

Embo, sounds promising to me! :happydance: I know the feeling of nerves. I won't be doing tickers or anything for a bit once i get my new BFP. Hopefully those lines will carry on getting darker past the weekend when your DH gets home so you can give him the news with certainty. Hang in there!

Cd7 here, so nothing of interest to report.

Megg, have you started the stim?

Have a good day all

Fairy xx

Hey everyone!

I'm so petrified right now. I tested today (10 dpo) and got a v v v faint line on a frer. It was within the time limit but so faint I'm finding it hard to believe. I want this so much but too scared to hope/get excited just yet.

If I am indeed pregnant how will I learn to relax and not think about the worst?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you all are good xx

Good luck I hope your line continues to get darker and you have a lovely sticky bean in there :hugs:

Hey everyone!

I'm so petrified right now. I tested today (10 dpo) and got a v v v faint line on a frer. It was within the time limit but so faint I'm finding it hard to believe. I want this so much but too scared to hope/get excited just yet.

If I am indeed pregnant how will I learn to relax and not think about the worst?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you all are good xx

Embo, its going to be scary especially the first tri. I just tried as much as possible to take one day at a time, I have had major freak outs too, especially around scan times.....just try and believe in it and try to allow yourself to feel happy about it.....line getting darker is good! :happydance:

To be honest I am only just starting to relax a bit now, and start to plan ahead because I can feel it moving quite a bit now.....:happydance:
I also told more people the third time so I would have the support should I need it. Really pleased for you, hope all goes perfectly and you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs::hugs:

Embo78, sounds really good! Can I early congratulate you? Here's some :dust: to make it extra sticky. :)

TTCstill. :hugs::hugs: Stupid witch. Darn her for flying in. Well, just about time to get you a New Year BFP!!! Don't lose hope!

Embo, sounds promising to me! :happydance: I know the feeling of nerves. I won't be doing tickers or anything for a bit once i get my new BFP. Hopefully those lines will carry on getting darker past the weekend when your DH gets home so you can give him the news with certainty. Hang in there!

Have a good day all

Fairy xx

Yes! I started one on Saturday, and the other on Monday. I go for my U/S and E2 check in about 24 hours! :thumbup:

Have a good day all

Fairy xx

Yes! I started one on Saturday, and the other on Monday. I go for my U/S and E2 check in about 24 hours! :thumbup:

Hope everything goes ok Megg :hugs:

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful advice and support.

I've been busy at work today and I'm glad of it. My minds going over everything over and over again. It's helped at work cos i've not had to think about it so much.

Thanks again xx

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to update you. I've told my DF!! I just couldn't keep it from him one more night and I have to know it's a total relief and has made it feel more real.

I don't know why I was kidding myself. I've never kept a secret or told him a lie ( apart from the old "look at my new skirt, half price in the sale" lol !! )

Just wanted to let you know xx

Here you go ladies!!! Thought you would all enjoy this Christmas Story!!!

One ofmy TTC friends shared this on facebook and I LOVE it!

'Twas the night before your period and all through the house,
not a creature was stirring, not even your spouse.
The tampons were waiting in the bathroom with care,
in hopes that Aunt Flow would soon NOT be there.
Your future children were nestled, like dreams in your head,
while visions of cramps start to come before bed.
You’re sure you are pregnant, your breasts are so ripe,
you examine that toilet paper each time you wipe.
But you just might be pregnant, you have all the signs,
so why does this test never show those two lines?
And you cry on the floor until you are ill,
tomorrow you’ll refuse your prenatal pill.
“Come nausea, sore breasts, and frequent urination!”
“On weight gain, fatigue and then to lactation!”
We are getting impatient, our clocks start to tick,
but each month all we do is pee on that stick.
We know more about ovulation than our family doc,
so please fill our womb before our friends newborns can talk!
We thank all of our relatives for those sympathy hugs,
but we’ve spent our whole salary on fertility drugs.
Our spouse has more sex than his full teenage years,
but this time he’s not bragging to all of his peers.
So before our next cycle, lead us the fertile way,
Happy baby-making to all and keep periods at bay!

That's too cute! Thanks for sharing!!! :thumbup:

Glad you told him, Em!

Embo78 - Glad you got to share your happy news with you OH! :happydance:

Tryforbaby2 - Lovely poem - thanks for sharing :)

Megg33k - CD11 - awesome! - I looked at your journal - does this mean your U/S is this morning...if so good luck!

Embo78 - Glad you got to share your happy news with you OH! :happydance:

Tryforbaby2 - Lovely poem - thanks for sharing :)

Megg33k - CD11 - awesome! - I looked at your journal - does this mean your U/S is this morning...if so good luck!

Yes, U/S is in about 6 hours. I'm off to bed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->