TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Embro - Congratulations hun :happydance: im so happy for you!! and im really happy its feeling more real for you now! :D Have a happy and upmost healthy 9months :) xxx

Tryforbaby2 - Aw i love that poem its lovely, made me giggle, totally relates to how im feeling... i may have to copy it :lol: Thank you for making my day xxx

Megg - GOOD LUCK :hugs: im sure you'll be just fine, Fingers crossed it works!! :D lots of love hun to you and Kevin xxx

Im on CD 14 today, I got a positive OPK yesterday but to make sure im going to do another OPK this afternoon so fingers crossed i catch that little eggy :D Im praying so hard for a christmas bfp!
I hope your all OK and Im sorry if i have missed anyone :dust: very sticky dust to all of you

Lots of love xxx

OMG Sequeena!! YAY!!! Huge congrats!!!

Here's for a sticky bean that stays put til August 2011!!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

Fairy xx

Congrats to Sequeena and Embo on their BFPS!!!! :happydance:

Hey everyone,

Congrats to you who just got your BFP! I can join you too :happydance: Got my BFP on 20 November. Took me 4 cycles post mc. SO CHUFFED!

GL to everyone else, FXD for those of you trying for your BFP before Christmas.

So much good news today! Loving it and soaking up the PMA and postive HPT vibes...hoping they are rubbing off on me :)

Congrats Raisin!

Wooohooo!! Go raisin!!! Congrats!

Just wait til Megg gets back from her scan and updates the numbers!! We're cooking on gas girlies!!! Hope my body feels equally inspired this month!

Fairy

xx

Congrats Ladies on all your new bfps!!! :wohoo: Sooooo exciting!!! Lets keep them coming!

Megg, good luck today!!! Very excited for you!!!

So my fortune on facebook today is probably the first one I will follow, it reads:

This is going to be a good moment to look elsewhere, Aquarius. You should do just as the artist does when he has worked on a painting for too long, which is take a step back. You need to see some people, travel, go to the theater, and clear your head. This is never easy for you, but don't hesitate. You will realize afterward that it was the best thing for you to do.

Now if that isnt telling me to step back from ttc, I dont know what is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->