TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Embo - I see the digi in your avatar and stuff... When are we updating you?

EEK! You SO deserve this... especially right now! I had a feeling this was it for you! :hugs: CONGRATS! :yipee:

Hey everyone,

Congrats to you who just got your BFP! I can join you too :happydance: Got my BFP on 20 November. Took me 4 cycles post mc. SO CHUFFED!

GL to everyone else, FXD for those of you trying for your BFP before Christmas.

Wow! :hugs: YAY!!! CONGRATS! :wohoo:

Wooohooo!! Go raisin!!! Congrats!

Just wait til Megg gets back from her scan and updates the numbers!! We're cooking on gas girlies!!! Hope my body feels equally inspired this month!

Fairy

xx

I'm back! I'll update now!

Congrats Ladies on all your new bfps!!! :wohoo: Sooooo exciting!!! Lets keep them coming!

Megg, good luck today!!! Very excited for you!!!

So my fortune on facebook today is probably the first one I will follow, it reads:

This is going to be a good moment to look elsewhere, Aquarius. You should do just as the artist does when he has worked on a painting for too long, which is take a step back. You need to see some people, travel, go to the theater, and clear your head. This is never easy for you, but don't hesitate. You will realize afterward that it was the best thing for you to do.

Now if that isnt telling me to step back from ttc, I dont know what is.

Thank you! :hugs: That is a very impressive fortune! Stepping back can be good!

AFM... Lining @ 13mm, 9 follies on the right, 6 follies on the left (all between 11-15mm), I have to go do this all again at 8am tomorrow!

OOOh Megg! Are those good sized follies? I know the lining is lovely and thick! Just waiting for a beany to snuggle in!
So when do they collect them?
Sounds like it's all happening girl!!
Fairy xx

Hey meg you can update me in about 2 hrs!!! Just at docs now.

Hope everything went ok today at ur u/s. Update soon please :)

OOOh Megg! Are those good sized follies? I know the lining is lovely and thick! Just waiting for a beany to snuggle in!
So when do they collect them?
Sounds like it's all happening girl!!
Fairy xx

They want to see them between 18-22mm before collection, and they grow about 2-3mm/day. So,that's not bad. They had collection tentatively scheduled for Tues. I imagine that I'm on track for that still. I'll know more tomorrow!

Hey meg you can update me in about 2 hrs!!! Just at docs now.

Hope everything went ok today at ur u/s. Update soon please :)

It went fine! I updated! :) I'll add you as soon as you come back and tell me to! :hugs: Good luck!

Oooo sorry meg just seen ur update :hugs:

You can update me now hunny. Wow I really didn't think I'd be saying that so soon !!

Woooo megg! If they grow at that rate by Tues you'll have some big fat eggies in there just waiting to be plucked! All sounds good to me! Am getting excited for you now!!!!
Fairy xx

We want some big fat eggys Megg, good lucky lovely you so deserve this!!

Oooo sorry meg just seen ur update :hugs:

You can update me now hunny. Wow I really didn't think I'd be saying that so soon !!

Yes, ma'am!!! :hugs: What date was your BFP?

Woooo megg! If they grow at that rate by Tues you'll have some big fat eggies in there just waiting to be plucked! All sounds good to me! Am getting excited for you now!!!!
Fairy xx

Exactly! I'm hoping they live up to expectations!

:happydance: FINALLY!!!!!!!! More :bfp:'s YAY

Congrats to all the new knocked up members! LOL A VERY happy and healthy 9 mo to you all!! xoxoxo

Oh wow. I'm so proud to be in the front page. Actually brought a tear to my eye. I'm a soppy sod !!

Thanks megg. You're gonna be on there very soon. I feel it in my bones !!! X

Thanks megg. You're gonna be on there very soon. I feel it in my bones !!! X

I can't even express how very much I hope you're right! I'm so lonely without my babies! Thank you! :hugs:

You are clearly a mummy Megg. You just need your little forever baby to seal the deal :hugs:

:wohoo: Megg! Can't wait to hear of the baby (babies) snuggled in!!!

Just spoke with the clinic. They're having me wait until Sunday to come back now. My E2 was 584. She said it just might take a couple more days. I don't know. I'm confused, as the internet suggests that's just right for my stage of stimming. Oh well... sleeping in tomorrow and going Sunday instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->