TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Megg - thats brill hun, wow! what an amazing journey your going through. Fingers crossed firmly for you :) i hope your feeling ok xx

chevelle - i think your doing amazing, my DH does come on and take a look around but with me not alone, so he understands more than i give him credit for. :) well done, i hope your DW pregnancy is going well xx

fairy - i hope your doing ok too huni :) xx

afm - im fine :) weve been off today on a snow day as its a nightmare up here in cumbria, the snow is coming in thick and fast, it looks lovely though :) xxx

Hey Girls just thought i would come and check in :) and also see if we have any new bfp's
just to keep everyone updated i took 2 test (yesterday and today) and got very very very very faint positives so will let you all know for sure in a few days but its lookin good :D

Congrats to all our new bfps and a h&h 9 months to you all :)
lots of baby dust for everyone still trying

Hello ladies, i just wanna give an update. I didn't update earlier becoz i was still in my first trimester.

Recap a little abt myself:
I lost a baby girl at 20 weeks last year Aug, fell pregnant again in Dec and lost a 2nd little angel at 8 weeks, got a D&C in Feb. After which, i was with TCM, and skip TTC for 3 months. I got a BFP in Sept and i am currently 15 weeks pregnant. I am pretty convinced that TCM helps, as well as the sasmar conceive plus.

I have lost 2 precious one and hopefully this will be my forever baby.

GL to those trying!

Missmummy - a congrats is in order I think...Hope those lines keep getting darker for you! :dust:

Shiseru - Thanks for the update...it's encouraging for us on the other side. Can I just ask you a question about what is TCM??? I looked for it in the BnB lingo/abbreviations but it wasn't there. Merci! :) and hope you have a H&H 9 months! :dust:

That was really interesting Megg. I hope all goes well with the egg retrieval today xxx

good luck meg, i hope everything goes well XXX

Grandbleu, TCM= Traditional Chinese Medicine. It can be acupuncture, or herbs, or a combination of both.

Thanks for the info Megg, its amazing really amazing how they do it. Good luck x

Only retrieved 4 eggs. I have zero hope right now. :(

I know I already said so on another thread but I thought you might need another hug right now :hug: I'm so sorry they didn't get more after all your efforts.

Great explanation Megg, thanks. Sorry they weren’t able to get more. :hugs:

Oh Megg. Don't lose hope yet. Thinking of you. Guess you gotta wait now and see how many fertilize and then grow. Hugs
Fairy xx

Only retrieved 4 eggs. I have zero hope right now. :(

Im not sure why 4 eggs is a bad thing? Do they hope to get very many more when they retreive them? If they don't fertilize this time do they know what can produce more the next time?

I have no idea if there's a plan for a next time... I don't know if I can do this again. So, I'm not even allowing myself to think of that.

Uhm... I would have loved to have seen more like 10... He said that he wasn't able to get to some of the smaller ones... but I don't think that totally explains the discrepancy. It doesn't really matter why though... It just matters that I got 4 and there's nothing I can do to change it. I'll know how many fertilized in the morning. I just hope we got at least a couple of good ones.

Megg, I'm not losing hope for you. FX for a good fertilization report. xx

Do they normally get around 10? I hope I'm not being nosey Im just trying to understand. If they normally get 10 I can see how 4 would be dissappointing for sure.

I had 7 vgibs. It really varies since everyone responds differently. It also depends on med dosage, age, etc.

I tested this morning and got my :bfp: I hope there are lots more :bfp: to come for all you ladies :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->