TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Wow - go to bed...wake up in the morning and two more girls have graduated! LOVELY TO HEAR! Congratulations on all the new BFPS!

Make that 3! I forgot to change the #! Well, one was in Sept... but we just found out!

Wow what wonderful news on this grey morning! :happydance: I thought we might get to 150 by Xmas and it looks like it's happening! :)

I would love to see 150 by Xmas. I would also love to be one of them! You look like you're headed that way at 9dpo! Can I expect to add you in a few days? :winkwink:

I would love to see 150 by Xmas. I would also love to be one of them! You look like you're headed that way at 9dpo! Can I expect to add you in a few days? :winkwink:

Would absolutely love to...I'm considering myself 10DPO (overriding FF interpretation!) but seriously this whole getting pregnant thing is a mystery to me...you try it doesn't work...you don't try it works...I'm currently trying to symptom spot and nothing crazy but I didn't get a single symptom the first time so no worries (the only thing that clued me in is that I heard a crying baby at night when I went to bed...I thought I was actually going a bit nutty and starting to hear voices) BAM 2 days later BFP. I will let you know...holding out till Tuesday December 14th so there's no room for error. Thanks for your wishes for me!

PS. I'm hoping one of them will be you!!! After everything you've been through!

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!!

I want to help make the 150 too!! (cd13, no sign of ov yet!)

Megg, rooting for those eggs to be a fizzing and a buzzing as they become lovely embryos!!!

Fairy xx

Woooooa 3 bfps since I was last here. A huge congrats :)

Megg. 4 must have been so disappointing but like you say, this is how it is this time. You can't change it now so let's just pray that you didn't need any more and four is plenty. Did your doc seem positive with the four he got?

I'm still thinking your bfp is just around the corner.

Chin up chick. If ever you need to vent, pm me :)

Congrats all new bfps!!!.
I wish I was kne for Xmas but nae chance of thT. New year maybe.xx

Woooooa 3 bfps since I was last here. A huge congrats :)

Megg. 4 must have been so disappointing but like you say, this is how it is this time. You can't change it now so let's just pray that you didn't need any more and four is plenty. Did your doc seem positive with the four he got?

I'm still thinking your bfp is just around the corner.

Chin up chick. If ever you need to vent, pm me :)

Actually, my doc didn't sound positive at all. I think he was a bit disappointed himself. But, he had also just struggled to get at my follies and was probably disappointed that he couldn't do more than he did.

That being said... I got my call... Of the 4 eggs retrieved yesterday, 3 were mature, and ALL 3 FERTILIZED!!! :happydance:

Tentatively scheduled for Day 3 transfer at 1pm on Friday... I'll know around 10am on Friday if we're waiting until Day 5 instead!

Thats fab news Megg:happydance:, grow little ones grow!! xx :hugs:

Ooooh Megg! GROW LITTLE EMBRYOS GROW!!!!

So how many are tehy gonna put back? And what will make them decide to transfer on Friday or on day 5?

All very exciting!!!

Fairyxx

Thanks! :)

If all 3 make it to transfer day, I'll have all 3 put back. I can't leave one behind in good conscience. What if that would be THE ONE, ya know? So, all 3 if they all make it! :)

Uhm... If they're growing strong on Friday and look like they can make it to day 5 for the assisted hatching, then they'll take them to day 5. That's always the goal. But, if there's any concern that they might do better in a "natural" environment, then they'll do it Friday. Whatever gives them the best chance. But, they won't know for sure until Friday morning. I'll take either... There are plenty of success stories with day 3 and day 5 transfers. So, I'm not going to complain about either!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Megg that is WONDERFUL news. Come on you lil eggies!! Mummy and daddy need you to grown big and strong !! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Haha! I wondered if you'd catch that they weren't just "eggs" anymore! :) They're EMBIES! OMG! I have embies!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->