TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

congrats Meg! I hoped the crib arrival was a good omen. Rest up over the weekend, and let those little ones settle in. positive vibes your way.

Im keeping my fx for all your emdies to grow megg, your alway giving advice and lots support to the ladies on here its about time you got your reward in the form of a bfp with a sticky bean or 3, good luck hope all goes well x

I intend to put myself on almost bedrest for 3 days post transfer. I want to give them the best possible chance. Friday would be a great transfer day so that Kevin will be home all weekend.

Well Ladies I have taken a small break as I am sure I have suffered another EMC. I was way late when I started and I bled twice as long as normal. My temps are strange as they have not changed at all except for today. I am sure this cycle will be way off because of this but I will start my OPK's today and follow the plan just in case. Looks like my new test date will be around the 27th.

wow i see a jump in BFP's who is it?????

Well Ladies I have taken a small break as I am sure I have suffered another EMC. I was way late when I started and I bled twice as long as normal. My temps are strange as they have not changed at all except for today. I am sure this cycle will be way off because of this but I will start my OPK's today and follow the plan just in case. Looks like my new test date will be around the 27th.

wow i see a jump in BFP's who is it?????

Oh no! :hugs: I'm so sorry! The new ones are Shiseru from Sept, and reversal, sequeena, Embo78, and MissMummy2Be in Dec! :) And now SammieGrace!

can you add my bfp! 12/7/10!! Yay!

Congrats, honey! :hugs:

:happydance: congrats to all the new BFP's!!!!!!

... and to Megg's 3 matured, fertilized embies!!! xo

Thanks guys!
:hugs: Hey MssMummy2be looks like we are the same number of wks/days along! yay!

:flower: And Meg the 3 embrys are so exciting! Soon we can be bump buddies!

Yeah for August/September babies!

Thanks guys!
:hugs: Hey MssMummy2be looks like we are the same number of wks/days along! yay!
hehe Yay but i think i may be one day behind you hehe all depends where you are and whst site you use im due on th 19th of August hehe how about you:happydance:

I would love to be bump buddies! I'm only 1+5 behind you! :) If this works, I'll be due Aug 29!

I need to go to sleep more often! Each time I wake up there's more BFPS! Congratulations Sammiegrace the newest one!

Megg - Your "embies" are GROWING!!!:bodyb: and getting strong! :) only one more day till they come "home"! (BTW - have you told your lovely OH that he might need to make a couple more cribs...):crib::crib::crib:

Thank you, girls! April, I need to add you to this officially! I don't think you're on my list. I need your most recent loss date and the total # of losses. I feel like I should already know that... but I just can't pull it out of the recesses of my brain at the moment!

I would love to be bump buddies with you all, trust me! And, yes, I told him he might need to find room for 1 or 2 more cribs! LOL

congrats on all new bfps xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->