TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Yay Megg!! That's fab news!!!!!

BFN here, but only 8 or 9 dpo, so still early. Am hormonal as hell, but temps still at 36.60, feel a bit queasy too. Though that could still be pmt. Just gotta be patient. *sigh*

Fairy xx

Awesome megg !!!! Yay!!

FB I got stark White bfn at 9 dpo but v v faint line at 10 dpo. What's ur symptoms ?

Fairybabe - way early...wait at least 2 more days and test again...queasy :sick: is good in the TWW world!

Thanks Embo and Grandbleu. I know it's a bit early, it's just i want to spot any line as soon as there is one....doc has given me progesterone pessaries to use as soon as get a BFP through first tri. (They haven't tested for progesterone levels, it's more of a pat on the head, but i do have a slightly short LP, so it may help). So i want to be able to start tem as early as poss.

Re symptoms, not many really, but then i didnt have any with 1st preg (m/c at 10+3). So temps still up, bit queasy, v emotional, low grade cramping. Who knows eh??

Fairy x

Hmm sounds v promising to me. Hope you get your bfp in the morning :)

It does sound promising!!! Can't wait to see your BFP!

Congratulations Meg I wanted to wait til today!!! YEAH!!!

Did any of you preggo girls use an opk at around 8dpo after you have confirmed ov? If so what results did you get? Thanks xxxx

Did any of you preggo girls use an opk at around 8dpo after you have confirmed ov? If so what results did you get? Thanks xxxx

I think I could have seen one go positive with HCG at about 10dpo, judging by my #'s!

I think I could have seen one go positive with HCG at about 10dpo, judging by my #'s!

I had a + opk today at 8dpo was curious if anyone else had one xxxx

Hoping it means something good!

Me too babe hope it doesnt mean I missed ov even though opk was + 7 days ago and think it defo would have been 8 days ago also hope it isn't an indicator of af being on her way either xxxx

Here is the link for my HPT odessey showing my OPK's

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/337587-lots-pics-opks-hpts-hpts.html

OMG Congrats Megg!!!! :happydance: What a fab Christmas pressy!!!!

hx

I think I will be adding mine very soon did a hpt today with fmu and there was an ultra ultra barely visable slightly pink 2nd line :dance: maybe xmas day I will get a :bfp: F'X xxxx

I think I will be adding mine very soon did a hpt today with fmu and there was an ultra ultra barely visable slightly pink 2nd line :dance: maybe xmas day I will get a :bfp: F'X xxxx

Oh my gosh!!! HOW EXCITING!!!:happydance:

Do you have a pic you can post so we can all see and dance around and be jolly???

A tentative (but soon to be full on) congratulations!

Oh my gosh!!! HOW EXCITING!!!:happydance:

Do you have a pic you can post so we can all see and dance around and be jolly???

A tentative (but soon to be full on) congratulations!

No its way too faint to take a picture of its only just visable in person :dohh: really its so faint blink and you miss it I havent shown hubby cos he wont see anything as it is just so so faint I mean you could see where the line will be and just see some colour :wacko: either that or I'm crazy xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->