TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Dawny - you're only 8 or 9 dpo right??? so it's totally normal that the line would be very faint. Is it pink or grey??? You saw it within the normal time limit???

SO SO SO EXCITING :dust: just throwing some your way.

How cool would it be to stick a BFP in OH's stocking for Xmas morning! (If you can keep a secret:winkwink:)

Dawny - you're only 8 or 9 dpo right??? so it's totally normal that the line would be very faint. Is it pink or grey??? You saw it within the normal time limit???

SO SO SO EXCITING :dust: just throwing some your way.

How cool would it be to stick a BFP in OH's stocking for Xmas morning! (If you can keep a secret:winkwink:)

Yeah 8/9dpo it was within the time limit and think its pink but like I say its barely visable If its a :bfp: xmas day I am so giving it to hubby as a pressie :rofl: xxxx

I think I will be adding mine very soon did a hpt today with fmu and there was an ultra ultra barely visable slightly pink 2nd line :dance: maybe xmas day I will get a :bfp: F'X xxxx

YAY!! :happydance: i hope this is your christmas miracle aswell hunny!!!

EEKS!!! Definitely keep it a secret if you can...what an awesome present...I think you can return all the other ones you bought because he probably won't care after he sees a BFP!

Will you test tomorrow morning or wait till Xmas morning?

You must be going crazy (happy crazy)!?

I will test xmas morning now and dont think he will want me to return his new phone he had it early and is quite attatched to it :rofl: and we will both not believe it I think til we have a successful scan xxxx

Just looked on countdowntopregnancy site and a lady had a picture of a hpt at 8dpo and it looks excatly like mine today and everyone says its :bfp: xxxx

Here if you can see it:

https://lh4.ggpht.com/_C3uBWM7ETPI/TQ1ew9675SI/AAAAAAAAEpI/z0wtr0NvthI/8DPO.jpg

i can see it dawny!!!!! :happydance:

That isnt my test but a lady who posted a picture of one like mine I dont want people acusing me of stealing I'm borrowing it as my line will not photograph but it is so simular to that line I searched for the lady and she is still testing no sign of a :bfp: yet for her though and she is 13dpo I really hope mine goes :bfp: or near enough for xmas day I will be 10/11dpo then xxxx

I hope it gets super dark in the next couple of days! :hugs: How exciting!

Will be keeping everything crossed for you Dawny xxx

dawny this happened to me I got a + opk then a very very faint +pregnancy test then 1 or 2 days later the line was dark and a positive clear blue digi fx for you x

Santa clearly doesn't think i've been good enough. HUMPH. The evil witch showed her ugly face today. Woke up this morn, massive temp drop, tested anyway. BFN. Hag flew in this afternoon. That means i only had a crappy short LP AGAIN. Annoying thing is, I really felt pregnant. And it's sent me into a complete emotional mess, cos way back when preg with each of them, i worked out that at Xmas i would be 29 and a bit weeks wtih no1, and would have made it just past 12 weeks with no2. I've managed not to think like that for a while, but psychologically, being pregnant at Xmas was soooo important to me. So i'm not feeling overly festive right now.

Oh Fairybabe im so sorry, thats rubbish.

Fx for you Dawny, all sounding really good.

Fairybabe - So sorry she got you right before Xmas:hugs: I get what you mean...every cycle I feel pregnant only to have hopes dashed. Have a good cry hon...I know I need one at least once a month. Sorry about the short LP...have you talked to anyone about it or tried natural methods to lengthen it???

Hey thanks Grandbleu. Well when i started temping originally my LP was about 10-11 days with the occasional 9 dayer. Then i got preg, m/c at 10+3, then had one period with a good LP of 12 days, then got preg and m/c at 4+6, had a period with 8 day LP and now again another period with an 8 day LP. So i guess it's only really 2 super crappy ones. I had tried the whole B-vits thing, taking a complex of B50mgs. It didn't make much diff. Not sure what else to try. I will see what the next cycle brings then go see the doc. SIGH. Any other suggestsions welcome.

Fairy xx

PS Dawny!!! Yay for your Christmas BFP!! Fingers crossed it gets super dark for you! I shall have a VERY large celabratory alcholic drink on your behalf!!!! Hhe he he!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->