TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Very cute reversal - I couldn't tell from your ticker - I know it's early but how many weeks pregnant are you?...just wondering when to schedule an early scan (I'm not pregnant yet but hope to be soon) I would love to be able to see something on the screen so don't want to schedule too early.

The baby just looks so adorable hanging out there!

PS. EDITED! Sorry just realized your ticker says over 7 weeks...it was blending into the ticker above so I didn't notice it at first. Beautiful little baby you have!

thanks By my dates im 7w1day but they put me back today to 6w4days

Thanks for letting me know. I will schedule a scan around 7 weeks then (when I need to...first job is to get pregnant of course :) ) just to make sure I see a wee babe :) That helps!

So, I could maybe expect to see something similar at 6+3 then on next Friday?

Super cute, reversal! Love it!

Megg when I went in at 6w 5d they didnt see a heartbeat. They wouldnt even tell me if they saw a pole. But two days later when I was spotting they saw a heartbeat. So dont stress too much! *duh as if me saying that is going to help haha*

I know I said I wouldn't test this morning but I did and it was :bfn: so come on :witch: do your worst maybe I'm meant to have a Jan :bfp: anyway xxxx

dawny690: I'm in the same boat. Maybe January will be the lucky month *fingers crossed*.

Sorry to all BFN's out there, and Congrats to all BFP's. It's always encouraging to hear of the good news.. to know there are others whom have shared the pain of a m/c and have continued to have healthy babies and pregnancies thereafter.

It's the start of a rough month for me. My baby (angel now) would have been due at the end of January. The crying has already started.. at least it's much milder than it was 6 months ago. I'm thankful for a husband whom is incredibly understanding of how I feel right now. On top of it, my best friends in another state (my home state) are due in July, right before I am bound for home. I don't know how I will stand seeing their baby if I'm not pregnant.

I'm going to the fertility clinic this next month - almost 2 years now with symptoms of endometriosis. I am really hoping it's just my hubby's sperm count as he was a vegetarian up until 6 months ago when I told him soy increases estrogen so it's time to switch back to good ol' yummy meat - makes dinner easier for me :)

I hope to get some peace of mind with the tests they will be doing.

Good luck to anyone. Please share any stories of how you feel about other people you know getting pregnant and how you feel about it, I'd like to know I'm not the only person who might resent others at times.

You're right, Virginia... It totally won't help much... but its good to know, in case I need to convince myself that everything is okay! Apparently the first one is mostly to find out if there is 1 or 2 more than a HB thing... but I really want that HB! LOL

Cant' wait for your Jan BFP, Dawn!

Caos - You're definitely NOT the only one who resents seeing others getting pregnant. Trust me! Its awful! :hugs: Sorry about your rough month ahead! I hope the clinic can get you all sorted!

caos - i too feel awful when other people announce pregnancies and have their babies, it reminds me of what i could have had, if my body hadnt rejected it! :( hopefully we will all get there. were here for you to lean on if you need us more this month xxx

Sorry dawny :hugs:, but hang in there. You'll get your :bfp: soon.

Caos, my thoughts are with you for this tough month. Cry if you need to. Even though the pain is always there, I know that it's helped me a great deal.

Happy New Year to everyone! :flower:

Hi all. Im pooped, but still here. Need a bit longer to settle into work before I get anyore time on here. But Wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEARS! And also...ITS A GIRL!!!!

Hi Chevelle! Congrats on the Pink team!

I dont know if you saw it but we got our BFP on Monday

CONGRATS, Chevelle!!! Team :pink:! How exciting! Missing you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, to all my girls and our 1 resident boy!

Happy New Year to all my friends :friends: hope you have the best year possible :hugs:

Cant believe when the new year rang in I was in tears!!!! What the fuck is wrong with me!!!! Im derranged!!!! xxxx

Happy new year everyone! :flower:

Hi Chevelle, we found out we are having a girl too! Congrats to you! :flower:

Dawny I cry at the chime of every new year......don't know why either....:hugs:

Congrats TTC! :happydance:

Congrats on team pink Chevelle and Lucy :yipee:

Lucy I have never NEVER EVER cried at the bell chime before so this was new to me :blush: xxxx

I've never slept through it before... I did this year though! :rofl:

Happy New Year everyone..

I was asleep at 11.30, first for me since i was child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->