TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

OMG! He's GORGEOUS, Loren! CONGRATS! :yipee:

CM in early pregnancy - I have tons some days and more normal amounts other days. Sometimes its just sort of watery... but it does get a bit stretchy sometimes and can be yellowish (in a non-infection sort of way).

045.jpg Well ladies...here is the picture you have all been asking me for. One successful TTCAL belly!

Aww! Look at you! Tres jealous of that bump!!!! Gorgeous! :hugs:

Wow! Lovely pics Loren. And Vgibs! Great bump! You look terrific.

Anyone out there got experience of the natural progesterone cream? Does it help with LP??

Fairy xx

thank uuuuu megg, dawn and fairybabe!!!well worth the money and i cant stop watching the dvd theyve put like soothing lullabys as the back ground its so cute cried the 1st 3 tyms i watchd it hahaha.xxxxxxxxxxx

aww loren your little one looks so cute :) i love the look of them 4d scans :) i cant wait until i get to book myself in for one of them :D.. xx

VGibs - i LOVE your pregnant belly its so cute :lol: good luck in the next few weeks hun, hopefully you wont be overdue :D xx

Megg - that eases my anxieties that you CM isnt always watery or gloopy, and the yellow bit made me giggle (not in an infectious way :haha:) i totally understand it though as mine is very creamy/yellowy atm, im still getting cramps like my AF is coming? i keep thinking maybe i am preg and it was just a late bfp but i dont want to check incase its a bfn! lol.. my OPKs are really dark positive, 2days on the trott. will see how it comes up tonight? time will tell eh!

Can you get dark positive OPK's when your Preg? iv read mixed results. xx

Loren your baby is absolutely adorable!!!! xo

Virginia- looking good!!! Not long now!!

Hope all the other ladies here are doing well.

aww loren your little one looks so cute :) i love the look of them 4d scans :) i cant wait until i get to book myself in for one of them :D.. xx

VGibs - i LOVE your pregnant belly its so cute :lol: good luck in the next few weeks hun, hopefully you wont be overdue :D xx

Megg - that eases my anxieties that you CM isnt always watery or gloopy, and the yellow bit made me giggle (not in an infectious way :haha:) i totally understand it though as mine is very creamy/yellowy atm, im still getting cramps like my AF is coming? i keep thinking maybe i am preg and it was just a late bfp but i dont want to check incase its a bfn! lol.. my OPKs are really dark positive, 2days on the trott. will see how it comes up tonight? time will tell eh!

Can you get dark positive OPK's when your Preg? iv read mixed results. xx

OPK's will ALWAYS pick up HCG... but there's no way to know if that's what they're picking up until you try an HPT. They will ALWAYS go positive eventually when you're pregnant though. They can't help it.

Thanks ladies. we will see.

I have kept my mind busy all morning, apart from the odd half hour on here :lol: im too busy thinking about an exam i have to sit a week tomorrow on the cerebrovascular system. Which is good for me :) im quite proud of myself haha!

What are you all on with? x

well opk negative today so i ovulated yesterday. were gonna BD over the next few days - hubby has super duper sperm so FX 1will make it. thanks for all your support xx

This is our little bean from our scan today :cloud9:
https://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af333/rabbitfamily-2010/DSC01287.jpg

Very cute reversal - I couldn't tell from your ticker - I know it's early but how many weeks pregnant are you?...just wondering when to schedule an early scan (I'm not pregnant yet but hope to be soon) I would love to be able to see something on the screen so don't want to schedule too early.

The baby just looks so adorable hanging out there!

PS. EDITED! Sorry just realized your ticker says over 7 weeks...it was blending into the ticker above so I didn't notice it at first. Beautiful little baby you have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->