TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Congrats to the girl Chevelle!!

A new year brings some new hope to me, and I hope to all of you out there.

I think this thread and the ability to pour my guts out to kind and caring people has made 2010 a lot easier to get through... and I know 2011 will bring lots of new BFP's for people, and I hope I am one of them :D

Happy New Year! Thinking of you all and praying for tons of sticky bfps in 2011. xx

happy new years girls!!
good news for 2011....i am back in the TTC game woohoo!!! :)

welcome back maratobe :D good luck to you xx

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US TTCAL AND HOPEFULLY LOTS OF BFP'S TO SHARE IN THE UPCOMING MONTHS!! :D

Chevelle, thats amazing congratulations on your daughter :) you have been blessed xx

Well i was up, we had a party NYE and all the family came, it was fun.. we played on the kinect, drank lots and ate lots haha! Happy new year everyone! xxx

Happy new year everyone!

Chevelle, Lucy, great news on the girls!!

Here's to a year full of bouncing babies and big fat sticky BFPs!!

Fairy xx

Happy New Year to all

Congrats to all BFPs since I was last on here, it's been a while & there have been quite a few :happydance: & huge hugs & loads of sticky :dust: to all those still waiting for their BFP :hugs:

Can't quite believe I'm posting this but I got a faint + on Clearblue +Plus this morning, got hubby to check as I thought I was seeing things :dohh:. Going to test again tomorrow so fingers crossed.

LynnB! Amazing news for the new year! 2011 - year of the baby:baby:! I hope you get another line tomorrow as well...congratulations.

I think I might have ovulated later than what I originally thought because a ic had a faint 2nd line on it very faintly pink i'm scared to test again have ran out of ic's only have 1 tesco test and 1 superdrug test am thinking of giving it til thursday or friday and trying one of them but dont know if that will be long enough or which one to use help :help: lol xxxx

Dawny, do you temp? If so, maybe your temps could give you a clue?
How many DPO do you think you could be?

Dawny, do you temp? If so, maybe your temps could give you a clue?
How many DPO do you think you could be?

Have only temped a few times this cycle so not often enough and no idea what day I could have ov'ed if I didnt when I first thought I was checking all my opk's from this cycle yesterday and there are a possible 7 extra days where I might have ov but dont know what cd they are from :wacko:

I tested again this morning with Clearblue Digitial & got my :bfp: :happydance:. I'm so excited but so scared.

Looks like Santa read my letter :haha:

A proper CONGRATULATIONS then:

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6576827fltt.gif​

Excellent New Years and Xmas gift - Happy and Healthy 9 months!

This is my test from yesterday xxxx

Attachments

• 03012011009.jpg
    03012011009.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 03012011010.jpg
    03012011010.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 23
Congrats, lynn!!! :hugs:

I see it on the first pic, Dawn! :)

Firstly Happy 2011 all! x

Megg and all the other BFP girls hope all is well and stays well for you all! x

Well... we have had a rollorcoaster couple of weeks... my Obs wanted to gets us on a PGT programme cos of my genetic issues...so we were referred to a genetics consultant from Guys Hospital who told us that they won't fund that as I am too old, but that they had another idea for us...

now this was a bit of a shock...

they want us to do egg donation as my eggs are sooo screwed up...and even more shocking they want me to ask my sister to donate as we are a genetic match!!!

You could have knocked us over with a feather... and then the cracker, the NHS will not fund it all, we have to put quite a bit of cash in to.

So New Years day, my Sis's birthday we asked her and her Hubby what they thought and they have said yes.

Now I am sooooo screwed in the head and petrified... I don't know if this is a good thing to do. And I am worried about how hard it will be for my Sis and all of the consequences down the line. Stupid consultant with stupid ideas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->