TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Jonnanne, that was very brave of you to write that, and sweetie, God loves you! Thank you for sharing that.

TTC, I talked to my husband, and if this girl would be willing to adopt that baby to a family, she already has a couple willing to do that. We'll fly where ever we need to to get that baby.

Honestly, I know a couple here in IL who would also love to adopt her baby... They've had 2 or 3 failed IVF cycles and have totally given up on trying for a biological child. They are desperate to adopt a baby. We even live relatively close. Obviously, its not up to you or your responsibility... but ya know.

Just as another option, this is their site: https://www.helpingusadopt.com/

i cant remeber what ttc forum it was i said id let everyone know how my scan went so putting it on both lol. saw the sac and yolk. sac measured to be 5 weeks but apparently they can be upto 5 days out so i could still be as far gone as i think o maybe just ov's a little later. anyways they are happy with the size and what they saw got another scan next wed so hopefully will see more. xxx

TTCSTILL, I am so sorry that you received that text. I know how hard that must have been for you to get.
Maybe since you are in the position you are in and your experiences you have been through, maybe you can talk to this girl or her mother and talk about adoption. Talk about how there are many women out there who would love to give this precious life a loving home.
I haven't said anything on here about my past and I have been on here for 3 years now.
But when I was 16 I had my oldest daughter. I was a single mother and I was also very young and stupid. My mother was trying to take care of me and my younger brother (with no help from my dad) and now helping me with my brand new baby. Well, I had met this guy and he and I dated a little while, but it didn't last long as he wasn't ready for a relationship or a family. Well, right after we broke up, I found out I was pregnant. (BTW both pregnancies I was on BCP and took them religously!) I was 17 and I had a 11 month old baby. I couldn't have another baby. I couldn't do that to my mom again. So I made the agonizing decision to have an abortion. I think had I known or even talked to someone about the possibilty of adoption, things may have turned out differently. Not that I couldn't talk to my mom about it, as she and my dad adopted my oldest sister. But at that time, I could have used counseling. I take 100% full responsibility for my decision. so please don't think I am trying to deflect the poor decision off of me and blaming my mom or anyone else. I am just saying if someone had just tried to guide me or talk to me about the other option, then it may have turned out differently.
To this day, I think about that baby and what could he/she look like and how old would they be to this day. Also is this God's way of punishing me for what I did to my child? I know God is forgiving and believe me, I ask for forgivness everyday of my life since that day!
I guess my reason for posting this is that, when we are young, we make very poor choices that may/will come back haunt/hurt you. If someone could guide this young lady into making a better choice and letting this precious life continue to live, she not only would give life to this precious child, but life and tons of love and joy to someone elses life. I wish someone had done that to me.
Please know that this is extremely hard for me to talk about and a secret that I have kept for many years! I am completely devestated telling all of you this and feel not only hypocritical by trying to get pregnant after doing something so horrible, but I also feel like I have lied to you all. Please understand why I haven't talked about this and please don't hate me. I just felt like I needed to tell you because maybe my story could help this girl make the right decision.

I do not judge you and I would like to share with you one of my painful secrets.... when I was pregnant with Christian Kyle (my first angel) I was into heavy drugs, i shot meth and not just a little but a lot... I was 2 months pregnant when I left California and by the grace of God I was arrested....I cleaned up for a bit in jail but as soon as I got released I started smoking Crack I was 26 or 27 then and I was not the person you wanted to meet up with in a dark alley.... I was awful..... On Feb 7th 2004 God decided he would take Christian because I was hurting him and he wasn't even born yet. I know very well what you feel when you wonder if God is punishing you for your past decisions.... I wonder all the time as after Christian I have now lost 3 additional babies. I pray everyday that he forgive me and allow me another chance... maybe he will maybe he won't I don't know. Thank you for sharing~

Jonnanne, that was very brave of you to write that, and sweetie, God loves you! Thank you for sharing that.

TTC, I talked to my husband, and if this girl would be willing to adopt that baby to a family, she already has a couple willing to do that. We'll fly where ever we need to to get that baby.

I will let her know..... of course we have told her mother we would adopt the baby to but we are still not sure if she is choosing abortion because she cant bear to give up the baby after she has delivered.

Honestly, I know a couple here in IL who would also love to adopt her baby... They've had 2 or 3 failed IVF cycles and have totally given up on trying for a biological child. They are desperate to adopt a baby. We even live relatively close. Obviously, its not up to you or your responsibility... but ya know.

I will let her know about all the options ladies I promise.... I just want to see this baby get a good home.

TTCSTILL, I am so sorry that you received that text. I know how hard that must have been for you to get.
Maybe since you are in the position you are in and your experiences you have been through, maybe you can talk to this girl or her mother and talk about adoption. Talk about how there are many women out there who would love to give this precious life a loving home.
I haven't said anything on here about my past and I have been on here for 3 years now.
But when I was 16 I had my oldest daughter. I was a single mother and I was also very young and stupid. My mother was trying to take care of me and my younger brother (with no help from my dad) and now helping me with my brand new baby. Well, I had met this guy and he and I dated a little while, but it didn't last long as he wasn't ready for a relationship or a family. Well, right after we broke up, I found out I was pregnant. (BTW both pregnancies I was on BCP and took them religously!) I was 17 and I had a 11 month old baby. I couldn't have another baby. I couldn't do that to my mom again. So I made the agonizing decision to have an abortion. I think had I known or even talked to someone about the possibilty of adoption, things may have turned out differently. Not that I couldn't talk to my mom about it, as she and my dad adopted my oldest sister. But at that time, I could have used counseling. I take 100% full responsibility for my decision. so please don't think I am trying to deflect the poor decision off of me and blaming my mom or anyone else. I am just saying if someone had just tried to guide me or talk to me about the other option, then it may have turned out differently.
To this day, I think about that baby and what could he/she look like and how old would they be to this day. Also is this God's way of punishing me for what I did to my child? I know God is forgiving and believe me, I ask for forgivness everyday of my life since that day!
I guess my reason for posting this is that, when we are young, we make very poor choices that may/will come back haunt/hurt you. If someone could guide this young lady into making a better choice and letting this precious life continue to live, she not only would give life to this precious child, but life and tons of love and joy to someone elses life. I wish someone had done that to me.
Please know that this is extremely hard for me to talk about and a secret that I have kept for many years! I am completely devestated telling all of you this and feel not only hypocritical by trying to get pregnant after doing something so horrible, but I also feel like I have lied to you all. Please understand why I haven't talked about this and please don't hate me. I just felt like I needed to tell you because maybe my story could help this girl make the right decision.

I do not judge you and I would like to share with you one of my painful secrets.... when I was pregnant with Christian Kyle (my first angel) I was into heavy drugs, i shot meth and not just a little but a lot... I was 2 months pregnant when I left California and by the grace of God I was arrested....I cleaned up for a bit in jail but as soon as I got released I started smoking Crack I was 26 or 27 then and I was not the person you wanted to meet up with in a dark alley.... I was awful..... On Feb 7th 2004 God decided he would take Christian because I was hurting him and he wasn't even born yet. I know very well what you feel when you wonder if God is punishing you for your past decisions.... I wonder all the time as after Christian I have now lost 3 additional babies. I pray everyday that he forgive me and allow me another chance... maybe he will maybe he won't I don't know. Thank you for sharing~

I will let her know..... of course we have told her mother we would adopt the baby to but we are still not sure if she is choosing abortion because she cant bear to give up the baby after she has delivered.

I will let her know about all the options ladies I promise.... I just want to see this baby get a good home.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I know it had to be difficult telling this as it was extremely difficult for me. But as far as God punishing us for our past, I don't know. I know that my God is of forgiveness and He wouldn't punish us knowing we have asked for forgiveness. I have to believe that there is another reason. Ttcstill, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers and thank you so much for sharing your story and understanding mine. :hugs:

Also, I hope and pray that your friends daughter makes the right decision. :hugs:

I wish i was brave enough to put all my past wrongs on the line...but honestly, Im scared. Im not as brave as you guys are.

Ladies, you've had me in tears today sharing your stories. Thank you for your courage and openess. I doubt there are many of us in this life who haven't got something in their past that they are ashamed of or regret. The only thing to look at is how you move forward from that. You can't beat yourself up about what has been. And to judge someone for their past actions just shows lack of compassion and understanding. You have both fought great battles in this life and have come out able to support and love others. That can only be seen amazing and wonderful. Be proud of yourselves.

Fairy xx

Hey Joey, great news re the scan! Fingers crossed the next one progresses well too!
Fairy x

I can't wait to see your precious little beanie tomorrow Meg! :hugs:

Thank you ladies! You are the best! You are the best support system I have ever come across!
:hugs: Thank you again! It really means the world to me!

I'm glad we're here to offer that support! :) That's what I hoped for most with this thread... and its exceeded every hope I had.

Meggles SCAN DAY :wohoo: good luck babe not that you really need it as Ixxy is growing strong in there xxxx

Good luck with the scan Hun , I can't wait to see your little baby xx

Can you take my name off megg.
Had scan this am and lost my bean. Baby died at 7 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g