TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Woohoo!!! I've just figured out the second BFP!!!!:happydance::happydance:

So so happy for you hunni!!!:happydance::happydance:

These USA ladies are going BFP crazy!! LOL!!!:haha:

:hugs:to Stardust:hugs:

Just figured it out!!! I'm slow!!! OH SO HAPPY FOR YOU HON!!! :dust: I've got tears...just amazing news! Healthy and Happy 9 months.

Thinking of you stardust.

TTCstill, that must have been soooo hard to get a text like that. Did you reply in the end?

I've figured out teh 2nd mystery lady!!! YAY!!! Happy and healthy 9months!!

Fairy xx

TTC, that is unfortunately not the first time I've had to read about someone else's selfishness and stupidity. How is it fair that so many of us are struggling to get PG or stay PG and others have no idea how precious that little life is! Not to mention she's four months along! That baby has fully developed arms and legs and she could possibly feel the baby moving now and she's just going to kill it!?! Where does this girl live? I'll take the baby!

We do, Virginia! :)

That's so sad, ttcstill. Would she consider adoption instead? She's almost halfway done! :cry: That breaks my heart...

ttc still- I can't believe that... so heartbreaking. Why would she do it now, at 4 months into it?!?! ughhh... I just don't understand... here we all are desperately trying to have a baby and then someone just throws it away like that. I would give anything to trade places with her and be 4 months pregnant!!!

Whoever the mystery girl is with the BFP, congrats!!!!!!

Im still waiting to get a positive opk... its day 14 and no such luck. Im praying that I have a 30 day cycle instead of a 28 day, so hoping to get the positive tomorrow or friday. Trying not to stress, but easier said than done!

TTCSTILL, I am so sorry that you received that text. I know how hard that must have been for you to get.
Maybe since you are in the position you are in and your experiences you have been through, maybe you can talk to this girl or her mother and talk about adoption. Talk about how there are many women out there who would love to give this precious life a loving home.
I haven't said anything on here about my past and I have been on here for 3 years now.
But when I was 16 I had my oldest daughter. I was a single mother and I was also very young and stupid. My mother was trying to take care of me and my younger brother (with no help from my dad) and now helping me with my brand new baby. Well, I had met this guy and he and I dated a little while, but it didn't last long as he wasn't ready for a relationship or a family. Well, right after we broke up, I found out I was pregnant. (BTW both pregnancies I was on BCP and took them religously!) I was 17 and I had a 11 month old baby. I couldn't have another baby. I couldn't do that to my mom again. So I made the agonizing decision to have an abortion. I think had I known or even talked to someone about the possibilty of adoption, things may have turned out differently. Not that I couldn't talk to my mom about it, as she and my dad adopted my oldest sister. But at that time, I could have used counseling. I take 100% full responsibility for my decision. so please don't think I am trying to deflect the poor decision off of me and blaming my mom or anyone else. I am just saying if someone had just tried to guide me or talk to me about the other option, then it may have turned out differently.
To this day, I think about that baby and what could he/she look like and how old would they be to this day. Also is this God's way of punishing me for what I did to my child? I know God is forgiving and believe me, I ask for forgivness everyday of my life since that day!
I guess my reason for posting this is that, when we are young, we make very poor choices that may/will come back haunt/hurt you. If someone could guide this young lady into making a better choice and letting this precious life continue to live, she not only would give life to this precious child, but life and tons of love and joy to someone elses life. I wish someone had done that to me.
Please know that this is extremely hard for me to talk about and a secret that I have kept for many years! I am completely devestated telling all of you this and feel not only hypocritical by trying to get pregnant after doing something so horrible, but I also feel like I have lied to you all. Please understand why I haven't talked about this and please don't hate me. I just felt like I needed to tell you because maybe my story could help this girl make the right decision.

TTCSTILL, I am so sorry that you received that text. I know how hard that must have been for you to get.
Maybe since you are in the position you are in and your experiences you have been through, maybe you can talk to this girl or her mother and talk about adoption. Talk about how there are many women out there who would love to give this precious life a loving home.
I haven't said anything on here about my past and I have been on here for 3 years now.
But when I was 16 I had my oldest daughter. I was a single mother and I was also very young and stupid. My mother was trying to take care of me and my younger brother (with no help from my dad) and now helping me with my brand new baby. Well, I had met this guy and he and I dated a little while, but it didn't last long as he wasn't ready for a relationship or a family. Well, right after we broke up, I found out I was pregnant. (BTW both pregnancies I was on BCP and took them religously!) I was 17 and I had a 11 month old baby. I couldn't have another baby. I couldn't do that to my mom again. So I made the agonizing decision to have an abortion. I think had I known or even talked to someone about the possibilty of adoption, things may have turned out differently. Not that I couldn't talk to my mom about it, as she and my dad adopted my oldest sister. But at that time, I could have used counseling. I take 100% full responsibility for my decision. so please don't think I am trying to deflect the poor decision off of me and blaming my mom or anyone else. I am just saying if someone had just tried to guide me or talk to me about the other option, then it may have turned out differently.
To this day, I think about that baby and what could he/she look like and how old would they be to this day. Also is this God's way of punishing me for what I did to my child? I know God is forgiving and believe me, I ask for forgivness everyday of my life since that day!
I guess my reason for posting this is that, when we are young, we make very poor choices that may/will come back haunt/hurt you. If someone could guide this young lady into making a better choice and letting this precious life continue to live, she not only would give life to this precious child, but life and tons of love and joy to someone elses life. I wish someone had done that to me.
Please know that this is extremely hard for me to talk about and a secret that I have kept for many years! I am completely devestated telling all of you this and feel not only hypocritical by trying to get pregnant after doing something so horrible, but I also feel like I have lied to you all. Please understand why I haven't talked about this and please don't hate me. I just felt like I needed to tell you because maybe my story could help this girl make the right decision.

:hugs: You are one strong lady.
This must have been really hard to post, so huge :hugs: for doing that. It proves what a selfless person you really are, after such a distressing experience, you are still thinking of others.:hugs:

:hugs: You are one strong lady.
This must have been really hard to post, so huge :hugs: for doing that. It proves what a selfless person you really are, after such a distressing experience, you are still thinking of others.:hugs:

Thank you for not judging me. It was very hard to post this. I have been crying thinking what you would think of me after this. But I did it to try and help someone not make the same mistake I did without knowing 100% about the other option and to be fully aware so they aren't ashamed of what they did. Once you do that, there is no turning back. It is done and it is devistating!

Joanne, I don't hate you and I don't judge you :hugs:. We all have our reasons for our actions and reasons for secrecy. I commend you for the bravery you showed just by telling us your story.

Anne, I would never judge you for your decision. I don't judge anyone. Not even ttcstill's friends daughter. What is disgusting to me is that her friend would send her that info via text... to someone who has had so many misfortunes ttc. You just don't blurt that out to people. Abortion is a choice we have in NA and who am I to judge people's choices? What I will judge though is how people handle it. I think it's a private matter that should not be announced so callously. I also think as women, we have a responsibility to know more about our bodies and to wait to four months is really irresponsible IMO.

:hugs: thanks for sharing and never be ashamed of your past. Our experiences make us who we are today, xo. The good and the bad.

Thank you all for understanding. It means a lot to me!
I agree that waiting 4 months to make that decision is very irresponsible. And to be so callous about how she told ttcstill. That was just very insensitive.

No one hates you Anne it must have been hard to make that choice and made the choice that was right for you then and you didnt know any better :hugs: xxxx

I don't judge anyone for the decisions they make... and I can't imagine how hard it must have been to type out those words. I have tears rolling down my cheeks right now... but only because I know how much that decision has obviously haunted you over the years. I don't believe that you're being punished for what you did... not at all. Its just the way life has unfolded... and please know that your situation now is completely unrelated to your situation then.

I'm one of the only people I know who is both adopted and pro-choice. But, I do find it horrific that someone would text an angel mummy that their daughter was going to have an abortion. #1 - Why would you announce it to people? #2 - Why would a txt EVER be the appropriate way to tell someone? #3 - Why the eff did she wait until she was 4 months?!?!

I know plenty of people who have made that decision throughout their lives... Some are happier with it than others. Whatever will be will be... and I've learned that I can't stress myself out over the decisions of others... whether I think they're smart decisions or terrible ones. But, I am truly horrified that she felt the need to tell someone who has suffered pregnancy loss about it. That's just awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->