TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Megg, let her know that I'm thinking good thoughts for her!

OMG I went and looked too! Oh I wish I could ask her how she is etc etc!

Eeeeeeeeek if its who I think it is mega congrats to her and tons and tons of the icky sticky baby :dust: my fingers are tightly crossed for a sticky bean so much for her I hope this is the one that sticks and is born overcooked :hugs: xxxx

Oh CONGRATULATIONS mystery pregnant lady! So happy for you and lots of sticky dust :dust:

OMG OMG OMG!!! I just went and had a look too!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Send her all our love and hugs! :happydance::hugs:

Soooo hope this is her sticky bean this time!!!:hugs:

When can you "out" her so we can actually use her name?!!!!:haha:

I am going to have to go figure it out myself! But congratulations to the mystery :bfp: :happydance:
I am glad to see you are not taking this down! I love this thread and the stat and all the girls on here! Y'all are GREAT! :hugs:

I SAW HER!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I am so happy for her! Megg, if you talk to her, please let her know that I am praying for her and we miss her! :hugs:

WOOHOO!!! 160 BFPs!!! :happydance:
congrats to everyone and specially a certain someone hehe!!!
xxxxxx

Oh, tinybutterfly is great! She's got a very stubborn, leg-crossed baby though! 2 scans and still won't show the goods!

LOL, poor tiny! That's got to be frustrating when you want to know.

Hey girls! I'm on cd13.... got a negative opk today, but thought my cycle was 28 days.. so not sure whats going on. I had a D&c on 12/7 and got AF on 1/6... is it possible I won't even ovulate this month?? uggggggg

Not likely, your cycle might be a couple of days longer so maybe today or tomorrow you'll get that pos!

I don't know when I can out her... Uhm... I'll try and find out when I speak to her!

Just so you girls know, I have another mystery BFP going up that you'll have to figure out for yourselves for now too... I told the person I would update for her, but she's said she'll announce when she's ready! :)

But, the # isn't changing, because we're losing one too! :( I didn't realize I'd forgotten to change it. :cry: Please keep her in your thoughts with Stardust!

Ooooh the intrigue!!
I've worked it out too (the first mystery lady) and i'm thrilled for her. Lots of sticky dust!

Megg, just 2 days till you see bubs again!! How you been feeling?

7DPO here! Temps still ok. Just praying for a perfect sticky bean! I'm always fine til 7dpo then the need to know really kicks in!!! Still, last few months temps have crashed and AF arrived on either 8 or 9dpo, so i'm REALLY hoping that doesn't happen this time, and that this natural progesterone cream does the job and helps me out! Not testing til 10dpo. Dh's birthday!!

CGJS, how's things?

Fairy xx

Ooooh the intrigue!!
I've worked it out too (the first mystery lady) and i'm thrilled for her. Lots of sticky dust!

Megg, just 2 days till you see bubs again!! How you been feeling?

7DPO here! Temps still ok. Just praying for a perfect sticky bean! I'm always fine til 7dpo then the need to know really kicks in!!! Still, last few months temps have crashed and AF arrived on either 8 or 9dpo, so i'm REALLY hoping that doesn't happen this time, and that this natural progesterone cream does the job and helps me out! Not testing til 10dpo. Dh's birthday!!

CGJS, how's things?

Fairy xx

I'm feeling almost completely normal. I swear, if I didn't know then I wouldn't know! LOL About 99% of the time, I have NOTHING that tips me off that I'm pregnant... except the expanding bump! :shock:

I'm hoping the cream helps you, sweetie! :)

I knew it!! :happydance: Just been and checked, give her my love and a great big sprinkling of :dust:

xxxx

:happydance: So happy for the mystery :bfp: Wishing her a very sticky bean!

Hoping for many more :bfp: :dust:

Stardust lost her angel! :cry: I'm so sorry sweetie. :hugs:

Fairy, FX'd for you! I hope not but......if AF does come before 12dpo, you HAVE to let your Dr know. Those luteal phases are way too short, you might need prescription progesterone or clomid.

I will do Tigerlillies. Before i got preg 1st time they were 10 or 11 days long. Then after m/c it was 12 days for one cycle. Then i got preg again. Then lost it. So it's only the last 2 that it's really been crappy. But yeah, if it happens again this cycle, for sure i will tell the doc. If it does happen again tho, whilst waiting for th docs to do anything, am gonna try soy. Been reading the soy thread and it does seem pretty good in bringing Ov fwd (eg day 21 ov for me this cycle) so we shall see. Fingers crossed i won't need any of that and get my BFP!

Congrats to second mystery lady :hugs: hope its sticky for you hun xxxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to stardust xxxx

Ok- so I have to vent.... I get a text message this morning from a friends whos 17 year old daughter is 4 months pregnant... telling me that her daughter is planning on having an abortion.... all I can think is.... I am sorry to hear that ...BECAUSE IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS I HAVE LOST 2 BABIES THAT WE WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!! WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->