TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Oh, honey! How awful! :hugs: I'll get you added! I hope I can add your success story very soon!

Thanks Fairybabe, geritol complete is a multi vitamin if you google geritol and pregnancy you will see a lot of women have gotten bfp after taking it and I am one of them. I started taking them on cd1 in 2008 on cd25 I got my bfp. I had a 25 day cycle I hope I still do.

truthbtold how tramautic! :hugs: I am so very sorry... How do they correct an IC? Will you have to be stitched next time? So so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

truthbtold how tramautic! :hugs: I am so very sorry... How do they correct an IC? Will you have to be stitched next time? So so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Yes, my OB said I would be monitored very closely next time, so I would have doctors appointments every two weeks and have a cerclage or stitch placed in at 12 weeks and removed at 36 weeks.

Hello Ladies I would love to join your group. My daughter was born sleep on 12/19/10 at 22 weeks due to IC. I went in for my anatomy scan on 12/2/10 (20 weeks)only to discover my cervix was dialated to 4 cm and my water bag was buldging. I was given the the option to induce labor at that point but I decided to try bedrest and see if I could make it to viablity 24 weeks. I stayed on bedrest for 17 days before infection set in and I had no choice but to deliver. It was the sadest day of my life. We have decided to try again and my doctor gave me the okay at my two week follow up. So AF returned on Sunday, and I also started taking geritol complete since I managed to get a BFP after taking it for one month in 2008. Hopefully I can have the same luck.

Iam so sorry Hun xx

awww welcome... but sorry... Truth.

megg... are we talking about our mutual FB mate when the number has fallen?

Truth, what a heartbreaking ordeal to go through. I wish you the best of luck on your next PG!

Just thought id update from monday, had a scan today was dated 6 + 1 seen baby and a good strong hb! ;) xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

so it wasn't supposed to happen...HA! 42 and very low AMH - RE said prob. donor eggs ALSO... two completely blocked tubes (discovered in Oct. at HSG) - RE said only chance IVF

yesterday... BIG FAT :bfp:

please cx all fingers and toes and pray that I get to keep this one!!!

awww welcome... but sorry... Truth.

megg... are we talking about our mutual FB mate when the number has fallen?

Yes, but I'm not entirely convinced... We might not know for sure until next week. I was going off of what she'd told me when I changed the #... but after talking some more, I'm not quite convinced and she's waiting until Monday to be sure. I just don't want to keep changing the list until I know...

Just thought id update from monday, had a scan today was dated 6 + 1 seen baby and a good strong hb! ;) xxx

Fantastic! :yipee:

so it wasn't supposed to happen...HA! 42 and very low AMH - RE said prob. donor eggs ALSO... two completely blocked tubes (discovered in Oct. at HSG) - RE said only chance IVF

:wohoo: OMG! OMG! OMG! That's the BEST new, groovy!!! I'm SOOOOOOO freakin' happy for you! :wohoo:

First BFP of the new year of the thread, btw! :winkwink:

:yipee: Congrats!!!! Haven't seen you around in awhile. Such awesome news!!! All fingers and toes crossed.

Joey- congrats on seeing a HB!!! So exciting!!! nice pic :thumbup:

Megg- I'll be thinking of her and hoping and praying...

thanks hun not very clue but doesnt bother me first piccy ive ever had!! love the little blob so much lol xx

It's an awesome pic! I haven't even seen my baby yet... I just hope there really is one in there!! :| Eleven more days...................

Great news Joey!!!

Groovy!!! What a brilliant surprise for you!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Megg, did you have that next scan already?

Fairy xx

Its super cute! :) I love my blob too! LOL

There is totally a baby in there, Chris! I don't want to hear that!

Great news Joey!!!

Groovy!!! What a brilliant surprise for you!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Megg, did you have that next scan already?

Fairy xx

I did! LOL Pic is there!

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5214/5387337049_1caba88721.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back