TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

awww welcome... but sorry... Truth.

megg... are we talking about our mutual FB mate when the number has fallen?

I take back what I said about next week... The update is correct! :cry:

Aw Megg, that's so sad.

Megg, re the soy, i'm about to take my 4th evening dose, am getting some minor twinges in the ovary area, is this normal? (cd6).
Fairyx

FB - Very normal... You'll get more of them as time goes on, and they'll get stronger. Sometimes they can be a bit painful... depends on the person. But, its all fine. Its just your ovaries growing with follicles! :hugs:

Errrrr...how many? Wouldn't object to twins, but more might be a bit much! Ever heard of anyone having multiples on soy? (115mg).

Oh, you probably wouldn't have to worry about releasing more than maybe 2 eggs... but that doesn't mean you won't have a lot more follicles. Most of them just won't be DOMINANT follicles. Its complicated... but no worries. I've never heard of Soy twins or trips, actually!

Truthbtold - I am so sorry for your loss. I've been very emotional since yesterday evening and hearing about your heartache has me weepy. I lost my LO at 14 weeks so I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like for you being further along.

I need some pick-me-up pills. Nothing has happened to make me feel so weepy and I just feel miserable and want to cry all the time. AF not due til the 10th so I'm hoping I don't have to put up with this crazy hormone change til then

Ooooo noooooooooo Megg.... seriously???? No way!! I can't believe it... not again. I will msg her..

But a beautiful scan hunni!!

groovey.... OMG OMG OMG!!! So fantastic!!!

Megg- did you ever get around to fixing my banner? to change it to 4 angels?

Actually megg I decided to use the wallpaper I made for my computer but thank you anyway.

Ooooo noooooooooo Megg.... seriously???? No way!! I can't believe it... not again. I will msg her..

But a beautiful scan hunni!!

groovey.... OMG OMG OMG!!! So fantastic!!!

I know! :cry: I can't believe it either!

Thanks! :hugs:

Actually megg I decided to use the wallpaper I made for my computer but thank you anyway.

It was on hubby's laptop and I haven't had access... glad you found something to use instead though. You need to make it smaller though... The mods won't let you keep it that large. They'll delete it.

Megg I have tried to resize it a hundred times and I cant make it work..... I have gotten it half the size of all the others and it is still showing the same way what do i do?

Uhm... Where is it uploaded? Send me the pic and I'll see if I can resize it for you!

it is uploaded on photobucket. How do I send it to you?

Uhm... Just send me the link/post the link in here and I'll do the rest. No worries!

https://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff440/richardskk08/?action=view&current=angelbabies.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->