TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

It looks perfectly small, actually! I'm very confused why it was showing up so huge! Hmmm... Very odd.

I am getting shedded tonight!!

Did you see the news yesterday? Women over 35 are 6 times more likely to have fertility issues and mens sperm goes down hill after 25....

They said we all need to get up the duff before 25.... Oooo and women getting preggers over the age of 40 are more likely to m/c than give birth...

WTF???? How depressing??

Pad slopes off to find a razor...

please could you take me off the list. my baby grew its wings today xxx

Oh, Joey! :hugs: I'm so sorry, honey! :cry:

Pad - Jeez... That's horrid to hear! Stop listening to that! I don't like it!

So do we put our names down after we get our next :bfp: or before?

Thanks! Yeah, before Toria... That way we can watch those ???'s turn into dates! :)

oh, i see - please add me to the list, then - I've lost one baby to miscarriage, Oct, 2010.

Thanks!

i'm hoping to see more of those ???'s on the list turn into dates soon, ladies!!

So do we put our names down after we get our next :bfp: or before?

Thanks! Yeah, before Toria... That way we can watch those ???'s turn into dates! :)

oh, i see - please add me to the list, then - I've lost one baby to miscarriage, Oct, 2010.

Thanks!

i'm hoping to see more of those ???'s on the list turn into dates soon, ladies!!

I'll add you when I get back from my weekend, sweetie! :hugs:

:( So sorry, Joey.

Padbrat, don't take too much stock in statistics-they're just numbers and there are many women who prove that they can be overcome. :hugs:

Megg can you put me down for another loss please, my m/c started Friday :cry:

ooo Lynn so sorry, am right here with you lost my baby yesterday morning. forever in our hearts xx

Megg can you put me down for another loss please, my m/c started Friday :cry:

Oh, sweetie! :hugs: I'm soooooo sorry! I will... The internet here is rubbish, but I'll update properly tomorrow! :cry:

Joey and Lynnb, soooooo sorry for your losses. That just sucks. Thinking of you both.
Fairy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->