TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Happy 10 weeks Meg! :happydance: Also :happydance: to our mystery girl! What happened? I am soooooo happy for her! She deserves her sticky bean! :hugs:

Oh my goodness!!!! So everything is alright! Her little beanie is okay!?!?!?

Oh Meg, tell "Mystery Girl" :haha: mega congrats!!!!:thumbup:

Please please please let this be her sticky one, she so deserves it after what she's been through.:thumbup:

Not wanting to say too much, but has her insurance kicked in yet?

I don't know much about the insurance situation. I haven't asked.

As far as what happened... Its a bit confusing. 2 weeks ago, they saw a gestational sac measuring 5mm. A week ago, she was told it was measuring 7mm. So, only 2mm growth in a whole week. But, then she got a call saying that someone misspoke and it hadn't grown... it was shrinking. That's when we were "sure" it was over, and it was being called blighted ovum. Yesterday, the sac had grown to 16mm and a yolk sac was visible. That means that blighted ovum is off the table and things are obviously still progressing. The sac was measuring 6weeks... Her dates say 6+6. But, its so easy to be off by a few days this early. So, scan again next week. I can't say 100% how things are going to go... But, they seem to be okay for now.

My gosh ladies, I am terribly terribly sorry for your loss's :cry:

Oh Meg, tell "Mystery Girl" :haha: mega congrats!!!!:thumbup:

Please please please let this be her sticky one, she so deserves it after what she's been through.:thumbup:

Not wanting to say too much, but has her insurance kicked in yet?

I don't know much about the insurance situation. I haven't asked.

As far as what happened... Its a bit confusing. 2 weeks ago, they saw a gestational sac measuring 5mm. A week ago, she was told it was measuring 7mm. So, only 2mm growth in a whole week. But, then she got a call saying that someone misspoke and it hadn't grown... it was shrinking. That's when we were "sure" it was over, and it was being called blighted ovum. Yesterday, the sac had grown to 16mm and a yolk sac was visible. That means that blighted ovum is off the table and things are obviously still progressing. The sac was measuring 6weeks... Her dates say 6+6. But, its so easy to be off by a few days this early. So, scan again next week. I can't say 100% how things are going to go... But, they seem to be okay for now.

Megg, can you let her know I'm keeping everything crossed for her, she really deserves this to end happily with a beautiful baby :baby:

AFM I have been to the EPU today & they confirmed I've had a compelete miscarriage, which is good news in a strange way :wacko: And instead of waiting for me to miscarry again they are starting tests now to figure out if there's any reason why I keep miscarrying :thumbup: Hubby & I have to go back next Monday for blood tests to check for chromosomal abnormalities & my blood is also being tested for lupus anticoagulant, anticardiolipin, antithombin III, protein S, protein C, activated protein C resistance, factor V Leiden and prothrombin gene testings. Dependent on those results I may have to have a Hysteroscopy too, but hoping I don't as I don't really fancy having a procedure that doesn't really need to be done & can result in damage to my uterus and/or cervix.

Sending :dust: to all & hoping we get more BFPs soon, love seeing that number rise.

Sure! :) Glad you're being taken care of, sweetie! Sounds like they're taking a real interest and are actually going to help you! That's great! :hugs:

AFM... My insurance (who happily paid for $4000 worth of fertility meds and almost $20,000 in fertility treatment) is arguing my progesterone supplements! WTF? They want to deny the claim, send a letter of denial, receive a letter of medical necessity, and THEN they'll pay for them. Mind you, the paid for all that other stuff when I wasn't pregnant or anything. Now that I am and this is required to keep my baby alive, they don't want to cover the meds. The nurse I talked to has already been on the phone arguing with them this morning. We think we got it worked out... maybe... but I'm still worried that its going to take forever and I'm going to run out. I don't think its super expensive, so I could cover it out-of-pocket if I had to... I just would rather it be done correctly from the beginning. Like anyone takes progesterone if its NOT medically necessary. There's not even a way to abuse it! :( So, that's what I've been doing all morning. Happy 10 weeks to me, eh? :nope:

Damn insurance companies! As someone said on FB, they're only in it to make money eh?!
Hope you've got it sorted, but we all know you'd never risk Ixxy over a few pounds anyway hunni. Big hugs.
Thanks for the update on mystery girl!

Yup I'm 4 days overdue...I'm fairly miserable and am snapping heads off left and right. Especially after the useless trip to the asshole midwife today. Who refused to do a sweep because she considers 41 weeks overdue. Even though the other 2 midwives in the practice don't see things the same. But the other midwife was at a birth and my midwife is in the artic. She actually wanted to schedule my biophysical profile for February 13th. But I have it booked already on February 9th thanks to the good midwife.

Oh Virginia, I feel your pain...My first was 8 days overdue!!! Go get some :sex: on, if onloy for induction purposes...worked twice for me:blush::haha:

I've been forcing OH to perform 4 nights in a row. He is getting tired because I am obviously not enjoying it and it kind of hurts me.

Vgibs -

Castor Oil Smoothie???

Red Raspberry Leaf tea???

I hope your LO isn't playing tough to get.

I've been taking the tea capsules for two weeks and I tried the oil. I've tried everything even sliding down our staircase on my bum, and bouncing on a birth ball for hours... I've tried everything.

Stopping in to send love and hugs! :hugs:

Virginia, hope she comes soon.

VGIB - jeez i cant believe you havnt had the LO yet :( im praying its very soon for you, you sound very uncomfortable now :(... good luck with it. I expected to come back on and see you had a beautiful daughter :) xx

Megg - how are you getting on hun? wow 10weeks! im really excited for your 12week scan, not long to go now! looks like ive got BFN this cycle :( and i was really hoping for this to be the one :( im 13dpo and negative on frer so deffo not this cycle.. im praying for next! :) maybe put me down for next month? AF should show her face soon.. xx

Congratulations mellybelle :) h&H 9months hun xx

Congratulations to everyone else who has got their bfp's and :dust: to all those still trying xx

Sorry i havnt been on, bloody computer has broken so waiting for my hubby to buy me a new 1 tomorrow then i should be on more again :) xx

Virginia is right.. But you had no way to know. I lost the baby overnight. Down but not defeated... I'll be back! :hugs: I can't make that update yet though... Its still a bit tough.

Meggs! NOOOOO! This can't be happening, your baby's HB was so strong, how could this have happened!?! :cry: Honey, I'm so devastated for you, I really thought this was for keeps. I just don't understand.....

Virginia is right.. But you had no way to know. I lost the baby overnight. Down but not defeated... I'll be back! :hugs: I can't make that update yet though... Its still a bit tough.

Can understand that babes I wouldn't want to either :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"