TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I don't know what happened, Tiger. I wish I could tell you. I struggle with that myself. It seemed so perfect a week earlier. Even 2 hours earlier, the trip to the bathroom was totally uneventful. Then, 2 short hours later I was soaked in blood. I don't know what happened. I wish so much I could know what happened.

After much reflection I decided to announce my BFP because this is the thread dedicated to continual hope and it has given me that. Thank you Megg for starting and running it and for forever providing hope and support for others. Now I wish provide hope for ladies still waiting as well like I once was.

I'm by far out of the woods...in fact I've just entered them and the way through is unpredictable and scary.

Megg - I'm so overwhelmed by sadness about your loss...we have all been there but it never gets easier to hear about a new baby leaving us and especially after all you have given to us. :hugs:

Grandbleu, that's great! COngrats. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you. And LOTS of sticky dust.

Fairy xx

Congrats Grand hun saw your ticker but wanted you to announce it here first xxxx

I am so shocked/sad/overwhelmed for Megg right now. I am struggling to understand how these things happen.... it just isn't fair..

Congrats, Liz! I'll update very soon, I swear!

I know I have already told you Megg of my shock and sadness at your loss... if our love helps ease the pain then you have it in bucketfuls sweety xx

And so lovely to have some counterbalance with Grandbleu's good news... Grats hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->