TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

didnt really want 2 say after meggs sad news :( :hugs:

but i got my BFP yesterday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS! :dust:

bleu and danielle - congratulations on your bfp's i hope youse have a happy and healthy 9months :D very sticky :dust: for you both xx

Thanks so much MrsG. Much luck to you this cycle!

Very excited to tell you I make it 160 BFPs :)

Keeping fingers crossed for a sticky bean this time xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS! :dust:

Thank you! I'm really nervous this time, especially as I've had a bit of spotting the last few days... I keep thinking that's how it all started to go wrong last time. But I hear lots of people have spotting in the early days and go on to be fine so fingers crossed that's the case for me this time xx

I had brown spotting from CD15-19 on and off. Don't worry! It's implantation bleeding!!

Does anyone know if you put someone on your ignore list, does that prevent them seeing your posts? I know I wouldn't be able to see there's but I need know if they could still see mine.

Your ignore list only keeps you from reading their posts. There is no way to force someone to stop reading your posts. Having trouble again? I'd tell the mods. They can ban people if they're only here for nefarious purposes, rather than support.

didnt really want 2 say after meggs sad news :( :hugs:

but i got my BFP yesterday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats! :hugs:

bleu and danielle - congratulations on your bfp's i hope youse have a happy and healthy 9months :D very sticky :dust: for you both xx

ohh megg :cry: im sooo sorry for you i cant even believe this has happened, sodding nature! makes me wonder if there is actually anybody up there! how could they do this to us! :cry: good luck for your next cycle :( xxx

I haven't believed in anyone being up there in a very long time... since before I knew there was a word for my lack of belief... over 20 years now. But, I take comfort in logic and science. I know that there was probably a genetic issue that was incompatible with life. There's nothing I can do about that but try again and hope for a better outcome.

Very excited to tell you I make it 160 BFPs :)

Keeping fingers crossed for a sticky bean this time xxxx

Congrats! :hugs:

congrats danielle and jules. :) h&h 9month for you both.. xx

how are you feeling megg.. :( my thoughts are with you and your husband xx

I'm okay. I'm better when I'm not cramping. That said, I need to take my ibuprofen soon. The physical pain is a constant reminder of what's happened. I feel 1000 times more optimistic when I'm not in physical pain.

BTW, I will make updates sooner than later. I just want my next cycle start date so I can focus on that first. Once I know, I think I can find the strength to remove myself.

awww meggy Moo....you take your time huni... we will be here waiting for you xx

Thanks, pad. I emailed the clinic twice and then broke down and called to leave a message for my coordinator. I'm hoping maybe someone will just confirm a date for me. I know that they don't usually plan 2 cycles out... So, that's probably what the delay is. They're still working on January's cycle. I can't expect that they'd be too interested in April's yet. Its more important to me than it is to them right now. But, I really would like to know.

Contests to all the bfps

Megg I'm always here :hugs:.x

Hi, does anyone mind if I join? I lost my baby on New Year's Eve at around 8 weeks pregnant. We had been trying for our 4th child for 23 cycles and finally got our BFP after 7 cycles of clomid. I have just had my first AF since my loss and am back on the clomid waiting to start trying for our forever baby. I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread but I have struggled to find the right place to be and to get the friendship, support and advice needed when TTCAL.
I am really sorry for all of your losses. Congratulations to all those with new babies or BFP's and lots of babydust to those still waiting xx

mrpgyemma- so sorry to hear about your loss. I lost mine on 12-7-10 and have been TTC for 1 cycle since. So far no luck :(

Welcome Mrphyemma, sorry for your loss and that you have to be here...hopefully you'll get your sticky BFP soon.

Fairy xx

Hi Emma, nice to see you back on the TTC wagon again, good luck to you hun xx

:hugs:

Congrats on all the recent BFP's :happydance:

Hi, does anyone mind if I join? I lost my baby on New Year's Eve at around 8 weeks pregnant. We had been trying for our 4th child for 23 cycles and finally got our BFP after 7 cycles of clomid. I have just had my first AF since my loss and am back on the clomid waiting to start trying for our forever baby. I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread but I have struggled to find the right place to be and to get the friendship, support and advice needed when TTCAL.
I am really sorry for all of your losses. Congratulations to all those with new babies or BFP's and lots of babydust to those still waiting xx

Emma! :hugs: I'm still so, so sorry for your loss, honey! I'm glad you tracked us down though! There's a great group in here. I'll make the front page updates very soon. I promise!

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies, I guess none of us are too happy about being here but it is nice to have support from others who have been through it too.
Here's to lots of sticky beans coming soon xx

Sorry for your loss mrphyemma, hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

Hi everyone whew it's being a while since i've been on here. I had miscarraige 2nd aug 2010. doing ok some good days some really bad days. but we got good news last mon I'm pregnant. so far i'm sick which is great cause its very reassuring i'm 6 weeks. I am excited but at same time i feel very sad. our little angel would've been due on valentines day so this is a tough week for me. I thought being pregnant would help but it doesn't take away that emptyness and aching for the little baby we've lost but it does give me something to look forward to. good luck everyone xxxx

Today marks 7 years since I first felt the loss of a child ....7 years ago today Christian Kyle Schroeder grew wings....may all the moms who have shared such pain be blessed today as I remember my very first angel!

Thursday is the day I would have been due with Leiland and all that on top of the most recent loss is really getting me down. I am scheduled to see the doctor on the 24th to start discussing which tests we will start with,,,, I am open for any suggestion from you ladies....

Congrats, no4! :hugs:

ttcstill - I have a list of tests that I had run. I'll paste it here if you want?

i too am looking at going back to the doctors and getting more intense tests done!! :hugs:

Today marks 7 years since I first felt the loss of a child ....7 years ago today Christian Kyle Schroeder grew wings....may all the moms who have shared such pain be blessed today as I remember my very first angel!

Thursday is the day I would have been due with Leiland and all that on top of the most recent loss is really getting me down. I am scheduled to see the doctor on the 24th to start discussing which tests we will start with,,,, I am open for any suggestion from you ladies....

:hugs:

congrats no4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"