TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Wahey Gratz meggy Moo on beating a 1000 pages!! Hoooooorahhhhh!!

CJ I really hope that your body is being kind and you are not imagining anything... like you I always wait until I am 'late' before testing....

Ttcsil... me and you together tomorrow chick... my next scan is at 08.30am....... scary... lol

Good luck tomorrow PAd and TTCstill! HEre's for lovely healthy bubs in there!

CJ, sending you hugs to get you throug the wait!! It's horrid when our bodies make us feel preg...hopefully yours isn't playing tricks at all. Got my fingers and toes crossed.

COunting the days til my scan...4. Infact as it's at 4pm, that actually makes it 3 days 22hrs! Lol!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Fairy x

Thank you Padbrat! I hope my body is being kind too! But what I will say is that I am geared up now to fully get ttc under way! And if it isnt this month, it will be soon. And my fertility treatment is back on track as well. Will be having an u/s soon and then follow up appt. Then I think she will try clomid after checking to see if I ovulate. Which I know I do, but she said the progesterone in the clomid could help if I am having problems in that area. Hopefully I will be all systems go soon!!! GL for your scan :dance:

Thanks Fairy!!!!!!!! How are you hunni??? And woop woop a scan coming up for you too! :hugs:

Thanks Fairy and CJ!

Fairy your scan piccy will be amazing - can't wait to see it!!

CJ am doing ok at the mo thanks. Swinging between being really positive that this time all will be well, and being a complete bundle of nerves! Just hoping and praying really. And wishing the time away!!! Cos it's still going SOOOO slowly! I think it will speed up when i get out of first tri. PMA!!
Fairy x

Wahey Gratz meggy Moo on beating a 1000 pages!! Hoooooorahhhhh!!

CJ I really hope that your body is being kind and you are not imagining anything... like you I always wait until I am 'late' before testing....

Ttcsil... me and you together tomorrow chick... my next scan is at 08.30am....... scary... lol

I am losing my mind already lol

Good luck tomorrow PAd and TTCstill! HEre's for lovely healthy bubs in there!

CJ, sending you hugs to get you throug the wait!! It's horrid when our bodies make us feel preg...hopefully yours isn't playing tricks at all. Got my fingers and toes crossed.

COunting the days til my scan...4. Infact as it's at 4pm, that actually makes it 3 days 22hrs! Lol!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Fairy x

Fairy Gl and you really should join our winter babies thread

CJ I am praying for you too

Oh bless you Fairy!!! You will be counting down the last few weeks before you know it!!!! Understandable you are worried though darlin! Cant wait to see your scan :dance:

Thanks ttcstill! Think I will have had a nervous break down by Friday LOL! I just feel so unwell at the minute in general. Related or not - who knows.

GL tommorow ttcstill!!!!
I took that positive opk off after doing some research i guess your LH can fluctuate alot during the 2 weeks before af after ovulation , Guess thats why doctors tell you to stop testing after a positive

Im more impatient then anything else i go crazy during the tww :rofl: No need to worry hun im sure it will happen again for you :hugs:

Oh My God I feel so sick! I actually nearly vomited! I think maybe this is a virus. Started after eating scampi fries and I normally love them!

I hope its pregnancy. But I know it could easily be a virus. Just ate cheesecake and I feel better! Still saliva glands bit funny but waaaaay better.

Thats a odd thing to make you feel better ! Sounds like its a great sign hun !

Ive been craving chocolate vanilla cheesecake for days. Tested the theory yesterday and the sickness went. Today I nearly through up but tried it again... watch me not be pregnant now. Freak I am LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->