TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

just though id let you all know had scan today and was moved forward am now 8+5!! ;) baby is my avatar cant believe how much it looks like and actual baby lol

xxxx

Congratrs Joey!! Lovely pic, and very clearly a baby in there!! :dance:

Sorry for your loss hun, I hope you get you bfp soon!!!

TOMORROW MEGG!! Woop Woop!

AFM my symptoms are still going well. I'm trying to not get my hopes up though... bad back ache, tender / itchy under arm, sore breasts, twinges and pains down through cervix, nausea and craving chocolate cheesecake. I hate chocolate, but as soon as I had a slice my nausea went!!!??? My symptoms are identical to my pregnancy chart last August too! I am 10 DPO and a friend conviced me to test...of course BFN! So I think I am maybe imagining this all cause I want it so much. Who knows.

just though id let you all know had scan today and was moved forward am now 8+5!! ;) baby is my avatar cant believe how much it looks like and actual baby lol

xxxx

How cute joey, congratulations :happydance:

Fab news, Joey! Look how cute that is!!! YOUR BABY!!! :hugs:

hopefulmama - I wish I knew, sweetie. My ordeal has been a bit "untraditional"... I hope someone can help you out with that! :hugs:

hehe s/he is pretty ficken cute hehe. i know it sounds really stupid but i cant believe how much it looks like a baby lol xxxx

Hi ladies, I just wanted to know if any of you have had an AF before all of the hcg has officially cleared out? I still have a very light positive hpt at 5 weeks post d&c. I just finished what appears like AF- lasted the normal 4 days. This happened last mc as well. I just wanted to know if you guys would count that as your one AF or not? Thanks, xoxo

MsJ- I hope your first cycle back is a lucky one!! :hugs:

i would deffo count that as af hun x

Fingers crossed for you MEggs

YAY Ruskie for finally O'ing......

Joey that is a great pic.....you need to join mara, pad, miss maternal, and i in winter 2011 babies.

I have my first appointment Wednesday and I just want it to hurry up and get here.

thanks hun i will do just wanted to get the scan out of the way first ;) xxx

WOHOOO Megg 1 more day !!!!!! Come on Ixxy 2.0 !!!
Thats fabulous joey great pic !
As for me ! I finally Ovulated !!!!!!!!!! :yipee: And i timed my bding perfect hope those little :spermy: catch the egg!

Ahhhh joey that is one cutie you are growing!!!

Meggy Moo.... tomorrow... YAYAYYAYAYAY!!

CJ I am sooooo hoping that this symptoms turn into a BFP!! My first 2 tests were BFN... then figured the tests were 4 years old and probably duff so went out and bought a digi and guess what... a BFP!!!!

Ttcsil... that dream your Hubby had has made me cry....

OOOOOOO Ruskie!!!! Yay for Oving!! and DTD!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

GREAT NEWS RUSKIE!!!!!! GL! And FX'd for you!

Thanks Padbrat, I really hope so. Just feel like I am pinning my hopes on it too much. Trying to focus on other things. Cheesecake was the only thing that stopped me feeling sick today though....so I will hold on to that tiny bit of hope.

Hooray for cheesecake CJ!! When do you get to POAS next?

WOW we need to celebrate I think I will make double chocolate brownies tonight for dinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->