TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Ohhh thank you Sveta!!! I am sooooo trying to not get my hopes up but if tomorrow and thursday is the same then I might have to be a little nervously excited. But if I'm not then WHAT is my body doing LOL! I had such mild nausea like this last time but it didnt get like it is at the moment until after af was due... so maybe if I am then my hormones are stronger this time. Thanks for the encouragement.

And what IS going on with my eyeball??? It is burning hot LOL! And I mean the actual eye LMAO!

How is everyone this evening? And you Sveta?? Almost 20 week!!!! You going to find out the sex? xx

Im down in the dumps at the moment i keep having crying spells , Just feel like its never going to happen kinda of day :cry:

:hug: Ruskie!!!! Those down days are AWEFUL! Like its not bad enough for us...to then have times where we feel so lonely in this journey. Things will get better hun. Believe in it. And we are all here for you.xx

No problems hunni! I have been trying for 3 years and 3 months now, 6 mc's and absolutely no support from my GP or FS. When we have to face things like this its hard. And you cant chat to friends and family about it easily cause they either get fed up or dont understand. Thats why BNB has been a saviour to me. My husband is terrific though he really is. I just dont like putting it on him all the time. I hope tomorrow is a better day hunni.

Anyone who's been to my journal knows how I am today... Its ugly here! LOL

I did post on yours Megg.... but here is my fb status at the moment for you:

Chantal hates that life can be so cruel to such good people. Get it fucking sorted karma and put paths the right way for those that are truly deserving!!! Why should one person harbour 10 peoples pain! That is not balance! That is not karma. That is BULLSHIT!

I did post on yours Megg.... but here is my fb status at the moment for you:

Chantal hates that life can be so cruel to such good people. Get it fucking sorted karma and put paths the right way for those that are truly deserving!!! Why should one person harbour 10 peoples pain! That is not balance! That is not karma. That is BULLSHIT!

I saw the post in my journal... I love your FB status! :hugs: I appreciate you so much more than you know... and missed you dearly when you were gone!

Well Ladies I am down to 13 hrs til my scan and if its not the MS the anxiety is definitely making me nauseous.

Oh hunni, I missed you all too. I am just sorry that I missed so much. To share in the joys but to be there for the sad times too. Everyone has been terrific to me, and at the moment, although I am going crazy on the what if's I actually feel very strong. Perfect time for me to be there when one of you tumbles. :hugs:

I'm sure it'll be great, ttcstill! :hugs: Thinking of you and your heartbeaty bean!

You will be beaming over your gorgeous bundle before you know it ttcstill. And we will all be shedding tears over a beautiful scan picture!!! Stay strong hun.x

Thanks I am sure everything is going to work out this time - I just have a feeling. I think it was my husbands dream that really gave me peace of mind that being said tomorrow could hurry up and get here.

Dreams can be truly beautiful! I believe they can mean so much. This will be it for you hun.

Good Luck ttcstill!! xx

Afm I'm 11dpo and not holding out much hope for a BFP, temps are rubbish and have the startings of the usual pre-af bloat and cramping. AF due Sunday which is DH's Birthday and also Mothering Sunday here in the UK, so could be a great day or could be a crappy day. I need a miracle. x

Hello everyone x
im in shock. . this morning 30th march got my beautiful bfp! x x

lost my angel nov 2010 r.i.p angel + now a new bean, angels bro or sis! x
please please sticky bean!
good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members