TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Holy smokes !!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant belive 1000 pages already !
BTW ladies i had another positive opk this afternoon ive called my doc in hopes that we can figure out wth is going on , I'm pretty sure i ovulated but why would it be positive again after being negative for many days :cry:

That's a good question, honey. I wish I had an answer... I mean, there are reasons... but there's no way to know what's correct, ya know?

Yep i understand , The only thing i can think which would sound crazy is that yesterdays dip wasnt a o dip but a implantation dip instead and the reason for a new positive opk wishfull thinking but who knows :shrug:

Too soon for it to be from HCG, even if that was an implantation dip. :( I wish I could say it wouldn't be too soon... but I'm pretty sure it would be.

Its possible that you tried to ovulate yesterday, didn't quite make it, and your body is trying again now. I don't know. :/

Ya thats possible but not feeling any opain at all just mostly mild cramps , I also wonder if mabey my temps had risen a few days ago but because of weather mabey it affected my temps also with me having the progesterone defect mabey something is wrong this cycle lol

Possibly? Its hard to say without the appropriate blood tests/labs... ya know?

I can't seem to decide when CD1 is... but that's okay. My cycle moves forward! LOL

i have had 3 :witch: in the last month and a half and it suck lol i have desided to take soy and i just bought a cbfm online but i have a ? about the soy i want to buy its called phyto-estrogen GNC brand i saw it on here and read it was good but i want a little more info anyone have any?

I hope you have ovulated hunni!! I have had cycles where I had + OPK's for a week and it is sooo frustrating. I hope some light gets shed on the matter.

I am not going to poas now till saturday I expect so that I am actually late. I am working myself up too much that I might be pregnant. I checked my diary for the months following my last mc and my symptoms are the same as 3 non pregnant cycles.... could they have been cause hormone was still in my system for those months and I am now possibly pregnant...or do you think my body is just tricking me?? All I know is that I dont want to see another negative before af is due. Also I am a bit anxious because May 6th would have been my due date and I am wondering if this is why I imagining all these symptoms so that at least I will have the comfort of being pregnant again. Sorry for the deep remarks. Got it off my chest now!

Chocolate brownies sound lovely. Not my cup of tea. Even though I am addicted to cheesecake at the minute LOL!

I don't know anything about that one, Rosa (Rosa? Right?). Sorry!

yes thats my name lol
here is a pic of what im talking about

Attachments

• soy.jpg
    soy.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
Yep i understand , The only thing i can think which would sound crazy is that yesterdays dip wasnt a o dip but a implantation dip instead and the reason for a new positive opk wishfull thinking but who knows :shrug:

Could be Ruskie.....I took a pregnancy test every few day for a while the IC's and one day it looked like the control line was getting darker.....and the test line was getting lighter...turned out it was an OV test not a HCG test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->