TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hiya girls! I am nervously announcing my bfp. I am 12dpo/12dpiui and have my regular hcg blood work scheduled for friday to confirm pregnancy. I got two very positive tests today, so I have everything crossed tightly!

Congrats, honey! From IUI??? That's awesome! I love seeing IUI work!

Thanks Megg! I am actually surprised IUI worked as well!

Well, they wouldn't still do it if it didn't work! But, I see a lot of times that it doesn't... mine included. So, I'm REALLY happy that it did work for you! I think that's totally wonderful! CONGRATS!!!!

P.S. I had a stalk, and Sarah12 that was in here a couple weeks ago not knowing if her BFP's were leftover HCG from her MC or a new pregnancy is a confirmed pregnancy now. So, congrats to her too! I've updated her on the first post!

Hiya girls! I am nervously announcing my bfp. I am 12dpo/12dpiui and have my regular hcg blood work scheduled for friday to confirm pregnancy. I got two very positive tests today, so I have everything crossed tightly!

Congrats hun !!!!!! That is so great so many :bfp: in the last few weeks

Wanted to let you guys know also , My doc wants to do another Progesterone check on day 21 nexy cycle , If it comes we hope it doesn't :haha: He said he thinks i may not be ovulating at all or not ovulating properly so i may be on clomid sooner then august :happydance:

Thats the standard day for progesterone checks since most ladies ovulate on cd 14

Wonderful scan pic ttcstill!!

And woop woop Pad! So pleased for you!

Ruskie that is great that it could be sooner!

Congrats on the the bfp tryforbaby2! H&H 9 months hun!

AFM..... I am a nervous wreck! Viability Assessment in the morning at 10am to see if they think we are 'good' enough for Jamie. And after not having many symptoms today and getting down... I then had a hot flush followed by serious nausea at 6.50pm! For over an hour and only went when I ate cheesecake LOL! I then felt so tired by half 8 that I had to have a sleep! Like last night. If this happens again tomorrow I might test friday instead of Saturday.... I have totally gone off alcohol too! Wine tastes vile! And coffee has no smell and tasted like ash??? What the hell is that about? Still low back pain, twinges and veiny etc. Heartburn late evening and desperately hungry. Anyone else with a bfp have more symptoms in the night???

How are you today Megg hun? Not had chance to check your journal. x

Yep i pretty excited but i hope that i dont have to do it caus eim hoping im pregnant this cycle hehe But if all else fails thats as far as we are willing and can afford to go to get pregnant so hopefully it happens soon

I'm good, CJ! Much better than yesterday! :) Sending you luck for tomorrow!

Great piccy ttcstill :happydance:

Congrats to Mommyandbump, sarah12 & tryforbaby2, hope you all have h&h 9 months

gueyilla1985 - hope you get + soon

Ruskie - keeping everything x'd that you won't need clomid :flower:

CJ - Your symptoms sound good, can't believe how restrained you been, I'd have tested by now if I was you :haha:

Congrats on the new bfps I love seeing the number going up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->