TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I'm excited but so scared , Gonna start the prometrium tonight and hopefully it works this time otherwise i may have to take it after o for any shot at not losing one

Ok, so i need some help from any girls who know anything about baby aspirin!!

Basically, when i went to my doc's the other day to have my pregnancy confirmed, she was looking through my notes and found a letter dated July 2010. In that letter, it clearly states a REASON for Freya's death. We never received that letter, or heard anything about it, which is why we never had a reason for why she died. Anyway, in the letter, it said there was bleeding and clotting in the placenta, and also white patches. So the doctor has put me on baby aspirin, which i had to just buy over the counter at the pharmacy. When i asked for them, the pharmacist offered me two options - ones which are dissolvable, or ones which are coated and you just swallow. I went for the coated ones, which for me, are easier and quicker to take. Is there a difference between the two? Am i ok to take the coated ones rather than the other ones?

xxx

im not sure if theres a difference but im on the dissolvable ones hun. i cant see why it would be a problem tho xxx

Im not sure either hun , I would think as long as they are the same MG i wouldnt make a difference how you took it

Huge Congrats Ruskie!!!:happydance: So that must mean you got mega confused over your ovulation date then?!
Who cares anyhow eh, coz you're preggers lady!!!!:thumbup:

Huge congrats to all the other BFP's too!!!:thumbup:

Doc is doing 2 betas , Because of the spotting he thinks it could be ectopic , Just took my first beta other one to follow saturday

Dissolving vs coated = no difference. Same dosage, just the dissolving is easier for kids to take!

Congrats, Ruskie! :wohoo: I'll update when I'm not using my phone!

Ruskie that's fantastic news congratulations! xxx

Doc is doing 2 betas , Because of the spotting he thinks it could be ectopic , Just took my first beta other one to follow saturday

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: That is sooooooo awesome.....Ruskie I am so very excited for you! My husband was standing over me and he told me to tell you that he too will be praying for you and your little bean.

Tell him i said thank you hun !!! Im so nervous i just hope everything stays okay

Congratulations Ruskie!!!! :happydance:

Megg, I will always watch you, pray for you and keep my fingers tightly crossed for you!!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->