TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Any ladies ever have spotting at 4 dpo ??? Im so confused dont think ive ever spotted this early !

Me tooo !!! Also my cm is dry which is very unusual for me usually i have tons until af comes

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s! Tammy, that is a fine-looking belly-bean you got there!! :)

Ruskie that could be a very good sign!!! IB can happen as ear;y as 3 DPO!!! GL hun. I hope this is going to be your bfp darlin!

Well we have had the assessment. We were honest and open about some skeletons but really it could not have gone better than it did. Meaning we could not have done more than we did. She said that she can see we are doing this out of love for Jamie and that we have his best interest at heart. She also said that we are passionate and can see we are financially stable to look after him. There are things we told her about in history which she said should be fine because we were honest, but that if we do the full assessment they will go in to it in more depth. At one point when we were talking about how we feel about Jamie she actually look teary!! So from here we wait to see if we will be asked to do the full assessment. If we are, then we get access to Jamie!!! OMG so excited!!! I know we can show them we are going to be good for him. We should know Monday!

On a cycle side, I was BFN today at 13 DPO! But I had nausea when I woke (put it down to the vist) The visit went well. All calm in the hood and now I have nausea and hot flushes again! Badly. Low back pain is bad too again. But not like when af is due....which is anytime from tonight. If I'm not preggers I have a virus! My nipples are very veint and look brown, when they go hard they actually look yellow (the actual nipple not surrounding) Sorry for the info girls!! But I am baffled. I so want my bfp!!!!!!

I'm not trying to be a downer... but I don't get how IB can supposedly happen as early as 3dpo. My treatment tells me that it takes 5 days for an embryo to become a blastocyst... and its the blastocyst that hatches from its shell and can implant. Even if some of them grow at slightly different rates... It can't grow in double time. I've never read about an embryo becoming a blastocyst in less than 5 days... I'm not sure it's physically possible. So, if it has to be a blastocyst to implant... How is it that so many people decide that implantation happened prior to 5dpo? I'm just curious. It wasn't until I started treatment that it bugged me... but now I need to know.

And, I'm not having a go at anyone. I'm just really confused by it all. Because, I've spent 2 years seeing people saying it can happen as early as 3dpo... and, I don't think it can be true.

Starting to think AF is going to appear early :cry: This is not good news for me it means my periods are getting shorter and that can only mean early menopause :cry:

I share your opinion megg. Ruskie, could it be ovulation bleeding that's worked its way out?

God this stuff is confusing.

Am ill at home with the runs today. Doc says as long as I stay hydrated sprog should b ok. :ere's hoping.

Fairy x

My baby would be 1 on saturday i miss him so much and im going nuts without him

Megg I think it might be O bleed, found this on another site

Sometimes, during the middle of a woman’s menstrual cycle, when she is ovulating, she may have some bleeding. Ovulation bleeding is different from the regular menstrual flow. Ovulation bleeding tends to be pink to red in color. Ovulation bleeding is lighter than menstrual flow. Ovulation bleeding typically will last for one to two days.

Hiya girls! I am nervously announcing my bfp. I am 12dpo/12dpiui and have my regular hcg blood work scheduled for friday to confirm pregnancy. I got two very positive tests today, so I have everything crossed tightly!

YAY!!!! :happydance: Congrats!!!

Who else got there Bfp's and thank you all for your support through this, I know how hard it is to watch others get there BFP's when you are still waiting.

Oh hunni, try not to worry just yet. After checking Megg you are right. Even though it does say in a lot of places.... it would still take a couple of days for the blood to work its way out.... so it would date back to ov if that was the case. Maybe you had a cyst? That can cause bleeding too. If it burst after ov? How much are you bleeding now?

:hi: Nato!!!!

Its hard to say, Ruskie... but I wouldn't bank on early menopause just yet. Could be a million different things! Could just be a hormonal imbalance!

Hmmmm very confusing stuff going on... CJ and Ruskie wavering between preggers and not... I WANT IT TO BE PREGGERS please .... yes, I am talking to Ruskie's and CJ's bodies now!!! So listen up! LOL

I echo what Ttcsil says.... but I am cheering you all on... just like you all did for me!! xx

Congrats to the new bfps ladies!!

Glad to hear the scans went ok for the ladies that had them, ttcstill i'm so relieved you got to see a heartbeat :)

CJ it is sounding promising for you i think, don't give up hope yet!

xx

OMG OMG OMG IM PREGNANT ! I just got my :bfp: On a dollar tree test and a clear blue !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->