TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Megg, I am so sorry. I hope it turns around! I read some of your journal on the first post. Thinking about you! :hugs:

just got my bfp yesterday afternoon, heres my symptoms

4dpo- really sore back
5dpo- really sore back, tiredness
6dpo- really sore back, cramps, vivid dreams (6-10dpo)
7dpo- really sore back,cramps, sore bb's, stuffed nose, wave of dizzines/nausea, forgetfulness
8dpo- all of the above
9dpo- really sore back itchy/sore bb's, sore throat, nausea, creamy/yellow cm
10-15dpo- really sore back, pulling/stabbing cramps, felt like af was coming running to bathroom to check, (tmi) felt wet down there, white/watery cm
11dpo- negative hpt
15dpo- very faint positive
16dpo- darker positive

4dpo- really sore back
7dpo- really sore back,cramps, sore bb's, stuffed nose, wave of dizzines/nausea, forgetfulness
8dpo- all of the above
10-15dpo- really sore back, pulling/stabbing cramps, felt like af was coming running to bathroom to check, (tmi) felt wet down there, white/watery cm
11dpo- negative hpt
16dpo- darker positive
:happydance::happydance: Congrats hun!

so i had a slight temp drop but still a little high... i am 3po but i dont know cause i got a dark opk last night... err i dont kno what to think

I think my morning sickness is subsiding some it is still there just not the gut wrenching make you cry cause you cant eat kind. :happydance: This is not a bad sign is it?:shrug:

4dpo- really sore back
8dpo- all of the above
11dpo- negative hpt
16dpo- darker positive

Congrats, honey!!!

I think my morning sickness is subsiding some it is still there just not the gut wrenching make you cry cause you cant eat kind. :happydance: This is not a bad sign is it?:shrug:

It can be but it can also mean your body is getting used to the hormone :hugs:
I wouldnt be to worried hun but if you feel like something is wrong defo call your doc right away

I am back with you ladies... in a TTCAL way.

Though to be honest am unsure how much I can bear to be here. It hurts too much at the moment.

Though am still cheering you on in my heart.

Oh Pad no!!! Why is life just so darn cruel?? Sending you love and prayers. I know no words are enough.

Megg, sorry your cycle isn't going to plan. Haven't had a chance to look in your journal, but guessing you need some hugs too.

Fairy x

Oh no Pad I'm so sorry hun :hugs: Mother Nature YOU ARE A BITCH give us a break please!!!! Some of us would be truely happy to keep one no matter what sex baby is tbh I wouldnt even care if it wasn't 100% healthy like if it had downs or something I still know if we were all given just 1 chance the babies would be 100% happy and so so loved that I cant think of a number that high :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->