TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

You shouldn't be so anxious to get bad news. Totally negative. <1. FML

Megg - So sorry hun :cry:

Padbrat - Thinking of you sweetie :hugs:

CJSG1977 - Glad your scan went OK & that you don't have a hostile uterus

joey300187 - Congrats on your scan:happydance:, hope the rest of your pregnancy is hassle free

Fairybabe - Hope your scan on Thurs goes well

maratobe - When is your scan?

jonnanne3 - So happy for you :happydance:, great scan piccy

gueyilla1985 - Sorry the :witch: got you, fingers crossed for your next cycle

MrsGAnderson - Glad to have you back, you sound so relaxed & good to know that you have a plan

AFM - Well I got a faint line on an IC this morning so I guess that makes me a little bit pregnant!!!!! Have to call the EPU tomorrow & see what they advise, but I'm testing with IC again tomorrow, Wed & Thurs to see if the line gets darker & then with my last digi on Fri.

Lynn!!! Yay!! Excellent news. Praying for ever darkening lines for you! They should offer you an early scan.
Fairy x

Oh, I'm so sorry Megg, I wasn't expecting that outcome :( x

Congratulations lynnb, wishing you a healthy pregnancy x

Megg I am crushed for you babes.... truly crushed... was hoping so much for a positive for you xx

joey300187 - Congrats on your scan:happydance:, hope the rest of your pregnancy is hassle free

MrsGAnderson - Glad to have you back, you sound so relaxed & good to know that you have a plan

AFM - Well I got a faint line on an IC this morning so I guess that makes me a little bit pregnant!!!!! Have to call the EPU tomorrow & see what they advise, but I'm testing with IC again tomorrow, Wed & Thurs to see if the line gets darker & then with my last digi on Fri.

Congratulations! Do you want me to go ahead and add you today? Or, are you wanting to wait? I couldn't tell in your wording which you'd prefer!

Congratulations! Do you want me to go ahead and add you today? Or, are you wanting to wait? I couldn't tell in your wording which you'd prefer!

Thanks Megg, can you not add me at the moment, I'd like to wait a few days & see what happens first

H my word tryforbaby!! Didn't realise you were cooking twins!! How exciting!

Awww Lynn!! so so happy for you!! congratulations sweetie xxxxx

Thanks Fairybabe! I just found out a week ago! I seen them again today on the scan!

Im so sorry megg i thought this would be a pos one.
AFM the :witch: is still here but i think its going away lets hope that this cycle is gonna be a better one with a :bfp: at the end. well i got a house here in hawaii and we move in wen. so i will have more time to update

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats hunny!!!!
my scan is in about 9 days WOOHOO next friday! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->