TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congratulation Jonnannne! You must be on cloud nine! x

Don't give up Megg. Everything crossed for you still. xx

Not giving up... temp still up... not testing again. Monday will tell the tale. Just trying to stay sane through the weekend!

YAY joanne that is awesome sweety!! :hugs:
meg, still got everything crossed sweetheart :hugs::)

Anne thats fab news congrats knew it would be ok and Meggles keep your chin up babes xxxx

Pics in my journal. My $Tree wasn't quite negative yesterday, but not quite positive either. I don't know what to call it. I can't test now though... out of town with no tests. Betas Monday... shred of hope with my "not quite negative"! LOL I want that #185 so bad I can taste it!

Meggs, I got a very faint pos on a dollar tree test then tested on a first response and that one was blazing pos! So.......FX'd!!!

I hope you're all right... I can't stand the blood wait!

Everything crossed Megg! I hope your not so negative is a beautiful positive on the betas.xx

good luck for today megg :D i hope this is it for you, have you tested today too? xxx

How is everyone? sorry i havnt been on, ive been trying to distance myself from thinking ttc, and chillout abit. I couldnt even tell you what day im on.
This cycle i took my clomid days 5-9 because i still had a follical from my last cycle there until day 5> even though i did ovulate it just wouldnt budge. so psychologically I kept thinking we didnt have a chance this cycle (because initially they said i wouldnt be able to take my clomid). I have used OV tests and got my very strong positive so we BD'd the day i got the positive and the day after which was yesterday, but im not constantly thinking about needing to BD which is nice. I feel quite chilled! although i do keep having strange baby dreams. ??

If we dont concieve this cycle im taking 2-3 cycles off the clomid to chill, but theres still a possibility i can concieve naturally on my off cycles, its just whether i will or not. hopefully we wont have to take any off and I concieve this cycle FX..

sorry its long just thought id update :D xxx :dust:

good luck for today megg :D i hope this is it for you, have you tested today too? xxx

How is everyone? sorry i havnt been on, ive been trying to distance myself from thinking ttc, and chillout abit. I couldnt even tell you what day im on.
This cycle i took my clomid days 5-9 because i still had a follical from my last cycle there until day 5> even though i did ovulate it just wouldnt budge. so psychologically I kept thinking we didnt have a chance this cycle (because initially they said i wouldnt be able to take my clomid). I have used OV tests and got my very strong positive so we BD'd the day i got the positive and the day after which was yesterday, but im not constantly thinking about needing to BD which is nice. I feel quite chilled! although i do keep having strange baby dreams. ??

If we dont concieve this cycle im taking 2-3 cycles off the clomid to chill, but theres still a possibility i can concieve naturally on my off cycles, its just whether i will or not. hopefully we wont have to take any off and I concieve this cycle FX..

sorry its long just thought id update :D xxx :dust:

Nope, didn't test today. I'll know in about an hour and a half though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->