TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

thought id come and update you all. i ahd my 12 week scan yesterday and baby is perfect. kept waving at us and lifting its leg n bum up ;) was so magical cant believe im finally gonna be a real mammy ;) good luck to everyone ttc and hope all the pregnancies on here go very smothly xxxxx

Not yet! One week today! Had a private scan at 9+5, all good. And using the doppler to check in with bubs every few days, or if I have a confidence wobble. We are also waiting to announce til after the scan.
Fairy x

bless you i do that with the doppler ;) hope the enxt week flys by for you xxx

thanks hun ;). have u seen bubs yet or will it be the first time? xx

Thats wonderful news Joey!!!

Cant wait to hear about your next scan Fairy!!! And to see a pic!!! Glad you have the doppler!

xx

no :bfp: i hate to say it but i think i didnt happen this month oh well maybe next. BTW IM IN HAWAII!!!

Have fun in hawaii but I would stay out of the hot tub..... your temps are still up there and you could very well be preggers..... how long are your average cycles?

We have a baby with a heartbeat! :happydance: We are on :cloud9: I will post the pic when I get home tonight. Thank you all! :hugs:

OK, Jonnanne3 I can read you great news on your stats but not on here for some reason but I just want to say CONGRATS! I am so thrilled to ready all is well. GREAT BIG :hug:

ETA - YAY I can see it now!

My temps are still high, but I'm still getting BFN's. I'm done testing now until my beta comes back on Monday. I'm going to go crazy this weekend... err.. crazier!

As you can see from my avatar, I was able to upload the pic on my phone. But here is the same pic so you can see our precious little bean!!!!!!:cloud9:

Attachments

• Baby Clifton 04-21-2011.jpg
    Baby Clifton 04-21-2011.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g