TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

tryforababy - wow twinnies :D congratulations :dust: and :hugs: xxx

Lynnb - congratulations on your ++ IC :D Happy healthy and loving months ahead xxx

Megg - i honestly cant believe this, im annoyed and upset for you hun.. your always so supportive of all of us! your a complete star and your deserve a little baby so much!!! :hugs: Xxx

maratobe - good luck for 9days :D i look forward to seeing your scan piccy :hugs: xx

AFM - i went today to have my follical checked up on. i ovulated a few days back so im really happy to announce that its dissolved... got blood work in the morning to tell me my progesterone levels! FX xxx

Megg - So sorry hun :cry:

Padbrat - Thinking of you sweetie :hugs:

CJSG1977 - Glad your scan went OK & that you don't have a hostile uterus

joey300187 - Congrats on your scan:happydance:, hope the rest of your pregnancy is hassle free

Fairybabe - Hope your scan on Thurs goes well

maratobe - When is your scan?

jonnanne3 - So happy for you :happydance:, great scan piccy

gueyilla1985 - Sorry the :witch: got you, fingers crossed for your next cycle

MrsGAnderson - Glad to have you back, you sound so relaxed & good to know that you have a plan

AFM - Well I got a faint line on an IC this morning so I guess that makes me a little bit pregnant!!!!! Have to call the EPU tomorrow & see what they advise, but I'm testing with IC again tomorrow, Wed & Thurs to see if the line gets darker & then with my last digi on Fri.

:happydance:

Meggs - :hugs:

AFM - appointment at 1:20 today to check on the little one hoping all is well!!!

Good luck today ttcstill, hope little one is doing great

ttcstill - goodluck for today hunny xx

How is everyone? Ive had my progesterone bloods taken today but i will have to wait untill next week now because of all the bank holidays :( but atleast ill be closer to my bfp by the time i find out xx

YAY ttc! have fun hun i cant wait to find out about bub! :hugs:
meg how you doing hunny?? :hugs:
MrsG YAY for progesterone bloods! got my FX for your BFP! :happydance:
very excited for my scan soon :) cant believe i have made it to 11 weeks today!

Hi girls, hope everyone is doing well!

I'm so sorry Megg!!! :hug:

Lynn CONGRATS!!! Cant wait to hear the lines are getting darker.

Hope things go well ttcstill!! xx

MrsG I'm really glad things went well ov wise. I am joining the clomid club soon too. So you can tell me allllll about it! Hope this is a great cycle for you fx. x

11 weeks Maratobe!!!!! :dance: Wonderful news!!

I am back in to see bitch face FS on the 24th May! I am SO happy right now. Then it should be clomid as my next step! I was hoping to see her in May. Know its daft but I had one of those conception readings and she mentioned a lot of stuff and said that May is very significant in regards to my treatment (never told her about it) and she said something will change. And she said July is significant and she sees me pregnant at xmas time. Said for me not to be surprised if it was this xmas... so my appt is May. Lets see if July brings anything!!!

Love and Hugs to anyone I have missed. xx

Hi girls, hope everyone is doing well!

I'm so sorry Megg!!! :hug:

Lynn CONGRATS!!! Cant wait to hear the lines are getting darker.

Hope things go well ttcstill!! xx

MrsG I'm really glad things went well ov wise. I am joining the clomid club soon too. So you can tell me allllll about it! Hope this is a great cycle for you fx. x

11 weeks Maratobe!!!!! :dance: Wonderful news!!

I am back in to see bitch face FS on the 24th May! I am SO happy right now. Then it should be clomid as my next step! I was hoping to see her in May. Know its daft but I had one of those conception readings and she mentioned a lot of stuff and said that May is very significant in regards to my treatment (never told her about it) and she said something will change. And she said July is significant and she sees me pregnant at xmas time. Said for me not to be surprised if it was this xmas... so my appt is May. Lets see if July brings anything!!!

Love and Hugs to anyone I have missed. xx

sounds good for your visit hun!! good luck! :happydance::happydance:

HELP !!! Im so confused ! Are these really there ??? All started appearing within 1 minute and got darker before 10 minutes was up !
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/100_0515-1.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/100_0515.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/105_0508-1.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/105_0508.jpg

Oooh I see something in the bottom pic and first inverted pic! Are they opks or preg tests?

They are HPT's My OPKs have been darker then the control line all day long including with FMU

oh my goodness!! it sure does look like some BFP's there ;). have you got a diff brand to try? really hope this is it for you. how many dpo are you?

As far as i know i havent ovulated by normal signs , BUT there is a chance i oved right after af on cd 5

Go get a first response ruskie!!

Afm, had my scan this morn! All perfect! And they've put me 2 days fwd. So we can finally tell everyone and am officially in 2nd tri! Still don't believe it! Am so thankful.

Fairy x

That's great news Fairybabe :happydance:

Ruskie those look like BFPs to me, fingers crossed they are:flower:

Had my blood test this morning, now just have to wait & see if they get the results back to me today or if I have to wait until next Tuesday.

Ruskie those look great to me.......:dance:

I am doing fine the baby's heart rate was 170 and I see the doctor again on May 3rd!

Looks like a BFP to me Ruskie, good luck hun :hugs:

Great news on the great scans Fairy and TTC :happydance:

xx

Fairybabe Thats awesome news hun so happy for you !
lynnb GL Hun ! Hopefully they are great numbers
ttcstill Yay great heartbeat hun !

OPK still super positive this morning and another faint line on a hpt, Im gonna wait a few days before i nab a frer hopefully its real and mabey its a hyperovulation month for me which is highly possible!

Looking at your chart Ruskie, it looks like you O a few days ago, I wouldn't count that dip after AF, my temp always did that too. Luckily you dtd on those two days in a row so I would do hpt next Friday. I hope you caught that egg!

Just popping in quick to let you know that I'll be back on the IVF train in 4 weeks (ticker in my siggy). We're upping my meds and hoping for more eggs. He said the rest was textbook perfect. So, that's all we can change! FX'd! Meds start on May 26!

Just popping in quick to let you know that I'll be back on the IVF train in 4 weeks (ticker in my siggy). We're upping my meds and hoping for more eggs. He said the rest was textbook perfect. So, that's all we can change! FX'd! Meds start on May 26!

That's great news Megg, gonna be keeping everything crossed for you:flower:

Can you add my BFP please Megg

I've just had my HCG back & it's 336, I know it's still early days but I'm now feeling more confident & so happy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->