TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Im 100 % sure im 3 dpo today ! I think there is something wrong with those tests cause now im not getting any lines but my opks have also gone negative. I read some on the hpts and some women were saying that they had positives around ovulation . Not sure why but i think that was the case for me

Ruskie if it was ov let's hope it was a super strong eggy with all those lovely pink lines!! Fingers crossed you caught it!
Fairy x

Hi, just popping in to say hi, and congrats fairybabe, I missed your news but glad all seems to be going well for you now. :happydance:

Hi to anyone who remembers me from ages ago! Congrats to new bfps, and to everyone still trying, big dust, and here's hoping you will all be big fat pregnant by Christmas/New Year! :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Megg! :kiss:

Heya, Lucy!!! :hugs: You ready for you baby girl to be here? Getting very close!

Hi Megg, I am so ready to meet her now! Can't believe it is time already! :cloud9:

Really hoping your next try is THE ONE!:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Lucy!!! Look at you almost fully cooked!!! Best of luck with the birth and please pop back in and show us a pic of your baby girl!
Fairy x

Im in a bad mood tonight will come back in a better mood soon i hope xxxx

I am with you Dawnie... am in a big black angry mood....

and have a horrible massive cold sore that is so bad it woke my up at 4am this morning!!!

Boo to life!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Pad and Dawny, sending you hugs cos you need them.

Sveta, congrats on getting past V day!

Megg, any more news about june? Fingers crossed those meds just need a boost and all will be well.

Fairy x

Aw, congrats Anne Marie! Hope you are feeling good :)

:wave: to Lucy (or is it Maria???) Not long now-sending some good labor vibes your way!

Hi ladies, I'm CD28, 13dpo and my temp hasn't crashed through the floor yet. Have been press-ganged by other bnb'ers to test so am holding my bladder for a couple of hours and then taking the plunge. Fingers crossed for a miracle. x

Pad and Dawny, sending you hugs cos you need them.

Sveta, congrats on getting past V day!

Megg, any more news about june? Fingers crossed those meds just need a boost and all will be well.

Fairy x

Just that I get to go forward. Nothing more. I won't know anything more until toward the end of this month or the beginning of June.

Hi ladies, I'm CD28, 13dpo and my temp hasn't crashed through the floor yet. Have been press-ganged by other bnb'ers to test so am holding my bladder for a couple of hours and then taking the plunge. Fingers crossed for a miracle. x

Ooh! Exciting!!! :) Everything crossed for you!!!

Hi Sveta! Wow you are 24 weeks now, that's fantastic! Time flies doesn't it! :happydance:

Firedancer, yes it's Maria, thanks for the good vibes, thinking about labour for the first time is a bit nerve wracking, :wacko: but I also feel it's a miracle, after 2 MC's, to be finally having a baby at 38....its the most amazing thing, and I wish it for everyone here! :hugs::kiss:

Hi Sveta! Wow you are 24 weeks now, that's fantastic! Time flies doesn't it! :happydance:

Firedancer, yes it's Maria, thanks for the good vibes, thinking about labour for the first time is a bit nerve wracking, :wacko: but I also feel it's a miracle, after 2 MC's, to be finally having a baby at 38....its the most amazing thing, and I wish it for everyone here! :hugs::kiss:

OMG! So, you're Maria? :rofl: How daft do I feel? I always wondered why that was in your siggy. So, why "Lucy1973" then?

No miracles for me this time. BFN again. 7 more clomid cycles then it is the end of the road. :(

Megg, Lucy cos I had a little cat called Lucy once, and 1973 year of birth....lol I didn't admit my real name for ages on here! :dohh:

Megg, Lucy cos I had a little cat called Lucy once, and 1973 year of birth....lol I didn't admit my real name for ages on here! :dohh:

Oh wow! LOL Well, nice to meet you, Maria! :) I'm actually Megg! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"