TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Fingers crossed for a good FS appt CJ! And congrats on the new house and hopefully the new soon to be pub!!

Good luck Megg!

Ruskie...sounds hopeful for you! Fingers and toes crossed for your mother's day gift!

Sorry the witch got you Mrsphyemma!

AFM, just had a letter from the hosp saying the results of the nuchal fold scan and bloods combined don't put me in a high risk category for Downs. So that is very good news. Hurrah!

Fairy x

I know I'm not a regular poster in here. Firsty congrats mrsG and Fxd Ruskie

Sadly(but doubt anyone will notice haha silly me lurking alot) il need to leave this tread as I don't fit in anymore. I split with my oh 2 months ago so TTC went with him sadly.
Maybe when I'm over it all il meet someone else and TTC again but doubt itl be for a while.

By the time I return youl all have your bfps and babies!
Il keep popping in with my congrats if that's ok, jet don't feel I'm "part" of TTC anymore.

Loads of love and :dust:

Bittersweet I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope that life throws you some good luck in the very near future and that you meet your soulmate and go on to have healthy bouncing babies.
All the very best.
Fairy x

Tulip - Looks like you may have gotten some flack for not breastfeeding by your siggy's. Nothing annoys me more then when BF'ing Moms go on rampages to women who had a hard time of it. I gave up with my first daughter because I was in so much pain, luckily this time around it's going great. Not everyone is able to breastfeed, that is why they invented formula! Don't listen to the Boob-Nazi's! Its not easy for everyone!

I know I'm not a regular poster in here. Firsty congrats mrsG and Fxd Ruskie

Sadly(but doubt anyone will notice haha silly me lurking alot) il need to leave this tread as I don't fit in anymore. I split with my oh 2 months ago so TTC went with him sadly.
Maybe when I'm over it all il meet someone else and TTC again but doubt itl be for a while.

By the time I return youl all have your bfps and babies!
Il keep popping in with my congrats if that's ok, jet don't feel I'm "part" of TTC anymore.

Loads of love and :dust:

I know a few people in a similar position now... It breaks my heart. I know how badly you girls wanted to be mums, and the journey is hard enough without these sorts of bumps in the road! I'm sure you'll find someone and be back in the game one day though! :hugs: Thinking of you!

WOW -

Ruskie- I really hope this is it for you dear.

Bittersweet - I am so sorry to hear this, hopefully you will be back in the swing of things with the one who will always stand by you soon.

good luck megg and ruskiegirl :) fingers crossed for you both!! :D xx

megg have you added me onto the first page? xx

how is everyone? xx

good luck megg and ruskiegirl :) fingers crossed for you both!! :D xx

megg have you added me onto the first page? xx

how is everyone? xx

Yes, hun... You've been added. The other 15 I posted about haven't yet.

So i finally got my own internet.. sorry i have not been keeping up but i had to "barrow" someone elses and it sucked but now i have my own.

Im on cd14 and my ovacue finally changed from not fertile to high fertility. Im gonna go buy some opks just to make sure that its correct. So maybe i did ov on cd17 last cycle.

thanks megg :D

how is everyone? im feeling well, ive got a drs app on tue and put my urine sample in for testing today but wont get the results back until mon which is good timing :D xx

ruskiegirl - have you got a piccy of the test so we can all see. i love line watching :) xxx

My camera is crap i tried grabbing pics but for some reason they are really blurry ! Ill post pics of my frers and digis this weekend if they are positive :thumbup:

Hey megg. Can you add me again? Got my :bfp: today !!

So freaking scared! Didn't expect it to happen so fast :blush:

Congrats to the new BFPS MrsG and Embo (plus many others - thanks for your dedicated research Meg!)

:dust: Some extra sticky dust for newly prego ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"