TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well everyone, I was listening to my full bladder! :blush: I thought it was bubs heartbeat, but I guess I was wrong! Reason being that I went to the doctor today (sinus infection) and they did another scan! :cloud9: Baby is measuring 8 wks 3 days and according to my LMP, I should be 7wks 6 days and by last scan I should be 8 wks on the dot! We have another picture, but I am waiting for it to upload to my email. The heartbeat is at 160 BPM and looking AMAZING!!!!!! So my due date now is 12-9-11 and they are using this date as this scan is more accurate.
The reason I know it was my bladder is because the doctor tried to listen with his doppler and he heard what I thought to be the heart, but he told me it was my full bladder! He said with my tilted uterus and baby is still little, I won't be able to hear it until maybe at the earliest, next week. I am ok with that! I was able to see bubs and I can wait a little longer!

hey ladies, im not sure what day im on, maybe 9 or 10dpo, but i took a hcg test this afternoon and it looked negative at first but i went back to it (after the development time) and its got a faint pink line, im not sure what to think at the mo, just hope it isnt an evap and it gets darker over the next few days, hubby can clearly see it too, but FX, time will tell ey!

maria - good luck with you labour i hope its breezy :) xxx

megg - what are they doing with you now IVF wise? i hope your doing ok.. xxx :hugs:

emma - 7 cycles is alot and alot can happen like has been said, im sure you'll concieve within them cycles and go on for a healthy and happu 9months :D xxx

OOOOh fingers crossed Mrs G!!!!!! Use a FRER with first morning urine tomorrow! That will help!! Very excited here for you!

Jonnane, a friend first found the HB on a home doppler for about 10seconds when i was 8wks6days. I never got to hear it cos it then vanished. In another week you have more chance. For the last month i've been able to find it each time. But sometimes (especially earlier) it can take 10mins or so to find, the angles are so subtle, the hb appears, you breathe, it goes! I found an empty bladder worked best, especially as the earlier you are the more firm you have to press. Couldn't hear a thing with full bladder. Great news on your good scan though!

Fairy x

Thanks! I think I will hold off for a week or so just because I don't want to poke too much! LOL! Anyway as promised..... Here is our precious 8 wk 3 day old baby....... :cloud9:

Attachments

• Baby Clifton 05-02-2011.jpg
    Baby Clifton 05-02-2011.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
jonnanne3- Great scan pic! Glad to hear everything is going so great!

MsG- Fingers crossed!!

I have put some pics up of my hcg test in the pregnancy testing forum if youse would like to look, but im not sure how many dpo i am, i think its 9-10... hmm lol.. very faint but fingers crossed, we will know for deffo by friday... ps, i avnt got any frers only these hospital test because i got a few for free ha, if they get darker i will do a digi by friday though xx

joanna - your scan piccy is lovely hunny, so please for you xx

i was sad because i thought that my hubby would have to deploy and that we would not hace time to try for a baby, found out my hubby is not going to deploy anytime soon and that i have time to get preggo. i think this is all a sign that god wants us to have another baby and that he is giving us time to do it.

queyilla- great news!! I've read of a several military wives on here who talk about the struggles of ttc with deployments. I can't imagine. It's hard enough for those of us with husbands who are readily available! Glad to hear...and you're right maybe this is a sign.

Nothing going on with me yet... Meeting tomorrow morning to discuss my new medication protocol and starting birth control. Fun.

Thanks! I think I will hold off for a week or so just because I don't want to poke too much! LOL! Anyway as promised..... Here is our precious 8 wk 3 day old baby....... :cloud9:

awww what a beautiful little bubba u have ;) xxx

beautiful scan pic joanne and mrs g I am praying for you.

Well girls!!!!! all the praying has helped IM PREGNANT!!! arggghhh :D

after my loss in november and this being my 6th and last cycle of clomid (i was going to take a break for a few months and then start clomid again) but I got my bfp yesterday, it was extrememly faint so i waited and tested a few times today before taking a clearblue digi :D :hugs: I pray you all get your bfp's, and im feeling good for this pregnancy, IM PRAYING its a STICKY LITTLE BEAN :) xxxx

Lots of love and dust :dust:

Attachments

• IMG00211-20110503-1918.jpg
    IMG00211-20110503-1918.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG00207-20110503-1358.jpg
    IMG00207-20110503-1358.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 5
Woooooohoooooo yeah!!! Way to go Mrs G!!!! Sooooo please for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a very sticky bean!

Fairyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"