TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Mrs G hope its a sticky bean for you x

AFM well i dont know whats going on at the min ran out of metformin and docs cant see me so i can get more but i have some feelings simular to pregnancy but im scared to test and get a bfn in case its in my head xxxx

Nothing going on with me yet... Meeting tomorrow morning to discuss my new medication protocol and starting birth control. Fun.
Is it really necessary to be on BC for one month or is it more to help regulate your cycle?

Congrats Mrs. G!

dawny, do they have to see you first, or could they call in a prescription?

Oo test, then atleast you know if you need your metformin :) FX xxx

Congrats, MrsG!!! :hugs: I'll get you added!

Nothing going on with me yet... Meeting tomorrow morning to discuss my new medication protocol and starting birth control. Fun.
Is it really necessary to be on BC for one month or is it more to help regulate your cycle?

You have to be on BC for a minimum of at least 12 days (at least 6 days before downregging and 6 days during downregging)... but it has to start at the beginning of the AF prior to treatment. So, if I'd not started AF so soon, I wouldn't have to be on it for so long. I don't have time to have another full cycle and start AF again before my treatment cycle. Let me try and simplify that... I have to be on BCP no later than May 20. There's no way I can get through a whole cycle and get AF again by May 20. So, I have to start them now so I'll have had AT LEAST 6 doses before May 26. Its all quite confusing.

Good Luck Megg, Hopefully it will be third time lucky for you honey. x

AF arrived for me today so onto another cycle I go. Hoping for another miracle.x

I was hoping I could keep her busy for you this time, Emma! :( Always hoping for a miracle! That's all we can do! :hugs:

I just went stalking, and I've missed TONS of BFP's! We're way over 186.. In fact, we're over 200 now! I've missed 15!!! No one bothers to come tell us!

Congrats to:

maaybe2010 Feb 10, 2011
truly_blessed May 4, 2011
maybabydoll Feb 4?, 2011
stacey_ Nov 7, 2010
lisamumof1 Dec 24?, 2010
strawberry19 Oct 16, 2010
Lynsay Oct 7?, 2010
KatienSam Sep 3?, 2010
fish girl Sep 23?, 2010
littlebabyno4 Jan 31, 2011
Cupcake1979 Dec 1, 2010
Shashy Dec 4, 2010
SuperKat Feb 18?, 2011
kelly89 Jan 6, 2011
truthbtold May 4, 2011

Also, I'm thinking of cleaning out the list again. The following people don't seem to be active on BnB anymore:

mika
HappyJacky
Felicia
Becs4410
1szfitzall
nicole1980
C&J
kdd0311
1stbabylost

And, I think its time I removed the 2 ladies who are out of the game. I remember 'bellascar' saying they were done... And, 'puppymom32' needs some way to be updated as a success due to the adoption of her gorgeous little boy, Xavier!!! I need to figure out how to fix that one... Not sure!

I'll do updates later!

Congrats MrsG!! x

I'm waiting for that BFP from you again Emma :hugs:

Good luck for the next cycle Meg!! :happydance:

Hi to all xx

You have to be on BC for a minimum of at least 12 days (at least 6 days before downregging and 6 days during downregging)... but it has to start at the beginning of the AF prior to treatment. So, if I'd not started AF so soon, I wouldn't have to be on it for so long. I don't have time to have another full cycle and start AF again before my treatment cycle. Let me try and simplify that... I have to be on BCP no later than May 20. There's no way I can get through a whole cycle and get AF again by May 20. So, I have to start them now so I'll have had AT LEAST 6 doses before May 26. Its all quite confusing.
I'll say! That is confusing! I really hope this is the last time you'll have to go through all this!

GL this cycle Megg ! Im rooting for ya hun :hugs:
As for me im not announcing yet but i got a decent line this morning , Temps are triphasic if they stay high and my opk was also positive again ! Ill be testing the rest of the week with a big finish of digi and frer on Mother's Day ! I hope this is the real deal and not a dreaded evap :dust:

At 6dpo, bloody hell Ruskie! Congratulations, hoping temp stays high and lines stay in pairs xxxx

Wow Ruskie! Everything crossed for a singing and dancing digi on Mother's Day x

Woop woop MrsG!!! Thats wonderful!!

And Ruskie!! OMG lets hope, I have everything crossed for you. Would be a wonderful mothers day pressie!!!

Megg I am routing for you sooooo much.xx

I am CD6, fully back on EPO and folic acid and vits. Great having some time off to actually give this month a FULL going at! I was gonna take soy but want to wait and see what bitch face FS says in a few weeks. In case she asks for more bloods I dont wanna mess up the results. Our new house is looking LUSH already. Cant believe how much we have done already. Want to try decorate soon now the flooring is down.

My friend who is going to get us a pub called this morning cause her son is messing up the pub she has given him and asked us to be on standby....awkward but we cant turn down a pub cause of him. So by Monday we may be gainfully employed again. Which will be fantastic!

Hello to everyone! Sorry if I have missed a lot. I will try keep on track. xx

Temps still up this morning but they went higher , Had very weird vivid dreams about Henry the 8th probably cause i just got done watching The Tudors ! Also had a weird dream about some FBI lady who was bugging my house and i caught her so odd! Had another faint line this morning its not any darker but hopefully it gets darker tommorow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->